abilities and weapons of choice in your wonderland

raymond13557

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess being gods in the wonderland is cheating a little, but whatever. Yep, we're worshiped by the NPC's and everything and have armies of angels that work for our will.

But on our days off from that horrible job, heh, we tend to take the form of adventurers. We each have mastery of basic magic although we're all masters of different elements, I'm Fire, Destiny is Water/Ice, Faith is Earth/Nature and Isaac is Air/Illusion.

When we don't want to use magic I personally favor a revolver with an attached knife, an NPC werewolf hunter gave it to me because I helped him on a job. I also know my way around a sword if needed. Destiny likes katana's, Faith has a hunting knife for emergencies and Isaac has a revolver too (but it's not as cool as mine :P |Shut up :P|).

Tulpas: [Destiny], {Faith}, |Isaac|

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PalmersViews

DA: http://craos32.deviantart.com/

Tumblr: http://craostulpa.tumblr.com/

I've recently had to do some renovations on paradox, my other mindscape, since snow and her new gf just got hitched, so my entity Lupé is running trinity i am running paradox, with snow's sister/brother Flare. flare can't talk yet but she/he will eventually.

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

*Puts on titanfall mech* Lets do this

MATH: "Sir, I am a titanfall mech"

*GIANT suit falls and places MATH inside*

Jason: {Who the FUCK would make something that large???}

Giant monster we are fighting: *shrugs*

Jokes aside, I almost always use some some of mechanical suit or exoskeleton. Iron Man suits are sometimes/uncommonly used.

Math just kinda shoots his giant ass gun, being a titanfall mech and all.

Jason tends to act like Starfire from Teen Titans. He flies and shoots lazers from his eyes and hands.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Abilities? One of the more useful ones that I have is water-breathing. The wonderland that I live in is a small island surrounded by a big sea, and being able to breath the sea = being able to explore it.

The weapons that I have and use are a Lascannon, a longsword, and a Bow (and arrows!) There are a couple of others, but these are the ones that I like and use the most. Oh, and I played with a couple howitzers, too. :cool:

The weapons that I have and use are a Lascannon, a longsword, and a Bow (and arrows!) There are a couple of others, but these are the ones that I like and use the most. Oh, and I played with a couple howitzers, too. :cool:

But I have a mech.... are your medieval weapons magical or something?

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

They're not magical, though I suppose I could make them magical if I really wanted to.

As for mechs and other armored things? That's what the Lascannon is for!

i have pokemon and... wait for it...

BACON MECH!! he's a golem i made, sentient and made of ever regenerating bacon, that is always fresh and properly cooked..

if enemies try to eat bacon mech,... they BECOME bacon and are absorbed into his frame... i ..played scribblenauts... :3

Mindscape:

Artopia

^that would be a bacon BIOmech. it's biologically mechinical, not simply a robot. And plus that is the most fucking OP thing I have ever heard of.

Also, my titanfall mech servitor in another mech reminded me of this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzJ7ysJ7CDU

While trinity is made for everyone we sometimes get scum-bags in there mostly evil hostile corporate business men who want to sell everything in endless, trinity and paradox, and they are as greedy as sin, not to mention hostile fan characters from the sonic universe (they ARE that bad and sonic visits trinity quite often just to relax) and just minor stuff

as for my weapons of choice i have the following

a shape shifting staff made and given to me willingly be the terasa tree

a rare tree that gives shapes hifting staves that are actually wood foxies a sort of fairy fox that takes the form of a staff to serve their master the staff is unbreakable, it can shatter metal even diamond with one lesuirely swing one blow from this staff can instantly kill or maim any who dare strike at the owner.

Lucky: my silver slime emolga, she like red and blue can become anythink i ask of her. she is very protective over me.

Throwing metal cards: I have a nigh infinite stock of throwing cards, these cards can poison, paralyze, or stun enemies when they hit, causing cuts or severe limbs when thrown, if allies are hit by one then the card passes through said ally and the ally gains a power shield for a while

Great knife: Like pyramid head's great knife, but it's twice the size and weight, only those who have the strength enough may lift even it's hilt.

Ragnarok: The legednary chaos sword, only those that have the will to call it may use it, sort of like the keyblade, it knows many people and it will choose you if it thinks you can handle the surge of adreniline while holding just the hilt of the blade. it's also sentient, nice guy too.

Excalibur: The legendary holy blade, while i cant use it, it does offer tremendous wisdom and guidance to all that seek answers (yes, just like from soul eater, but this one is alot more politer and friendlier and less brash or full of himself) he or it is sentient and will only allow worthy people to use him or it in battle.

The Black butterfly: A rouge's butterfly knife with a will of it's own, nobody has ever held it.. not even red or blue or me.

Ban Hammer: Just like in most online games i have a powerful golden ban hammer, if people, spirits or other, act hostile towards me or my world.. i will SMASH the crap out of them and they will be banished for as long as i want.

Abilities:

Rage: i cant always control my temper if i get pissed i can summon some powerful magic in trinity, it will continue to get stronger and stronger as i get even more mad or banged up, i cannot use this skill in Mental RPs anymore, it provided a unfair advantage

Shape shifting: i usually take the form of a gray and white foxie like snow but i can be in other forms.

Elemental and buff magic: i can cast alot of magic all have their own tier as for buff magic mostly barriers or regeneration.

Healing and enfeebling magic: i can cast quite a few healing spells , and while casting those i can cast damage per second

Creation: i can buiild or create whatever i want but i have to ask for permission before creating life, mostly asking snow, red and the others

what abilities and magic do you have?

Mindscape:

Artopia