Frost

Does anyone else feel like having a Tulpa is like a child?

I mean, yeah Crysta is near my age, (I Guess) but she has the sense of humour of a six-year-old. (I agree with him entirely...) it kinda feels like she is younger and older than me at the same time. (y)

How do we Ascend through the falling clouds?

Guest amber5885

It felt that way when Toby first started talking. He was kind of immature but he's grown a lot since then.

Things like this can go in general discussion by the way.

I just saw a lot of people posting stuff like this in this thread, so I thought that this was where this belongs... Anyway, Crysta is, surprisingly enough, not affected by any of my mental disorders. So, she is, essentially, a fully functional human being.

Guest amber5885

Oh it's fine. And Toby is the same way. I have depression issues and he isn't effected by a single one of them. It's good though, having someone who can be strong and logical when you're not.

It actually make conversations feel more normal, because I am antisocial and stuff, so she helps me communicate.

I feel the same way. I've felt the need to teach Chael and Celeste things like one would teach a child. For example, since neither of them can technically go to school, I've been bringing them to museums whenever I can, especially the art museum down the street from my apartment, so they can learn as much as they can before they become completely sentient.

System Name: The Z Squad

Original: Zoe, The Organizer

Headmate: Zach, The Protector

Headmate: Zero, The Confidence

Tulpa: Chael

Form: Fallen angel with rabbit features and horns

Tulpa: Celeste

Form: Android

I somewhat felt like this near the beginning of Shira's creation, but I've come to see her and Braxton as siblings rather than children. They're always there for me and I don't feel any real need to take care of them, yet I'm still very protective of them. Perhaps seeing them as siblings stems from my youth.

I feel that they are different and any resemblance to a child is simply due to personality.

You don't need to feed them, you don't need to change diapers, you don't need to do anything but talk to them.

When you raise a child you are taking care of something that has a less developed brain and you need to help it develop. A tulpa shares your brain, and only needs to learn how to better control it.

"The Question is not who is going to let me, its who is going to stop me"~ Ayn Rand

My tulpa sometimes has a dirty mind, so I don't think of him as a child.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

I've thought the same way that it can feel like raising a child.

When I created my first tulpa, at the start it was almost completely dependent on me. Just like a child.

After few days passed, my tulpa started asking questions, like "What's that?" Or "What are you doing?". Children have that point of their life when they start to become curious and ask questions.

You force your tulpa, spend time with them as they become more and more independent. They can speak or do somethings, but they still need you. Your care and love. Just like any child.

Also, making your tulpa also comes with a great sense of responsibility, which can last for a lifetime. Parents remain parents for the rest of their life, even if their children live elswhere.

But after all, I don't think my tulpae as my "children", I just see many similiarities between tulpaforcing and growing a child.

~Amicitiae nostrae memoriam spero sempiternam fore~