arcanemagic

Teens and their tulpas

Hey, I'm just commenting. I'm not even particularly angry now, which is amazing, I know. I just notice there's a lot of claiming that I and the others with me, like Hush, were saying that we were saying that ALL teen mancers are terrible when anybody who would read our posts would realize that is clearly not what we're saying.

I believe that Hush said something along the lines of "children are literally the worst," which seems to me like he(or she)'s lumping all children together... As for the read our posts thing, sorry. I didn't feel like going through about 3 pages of responses towards you. I really do need to get this lazy thing worked out; I did the same thing with my post about "Her." I didn't even see the movie -_- I'm silly :P

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

It's a comparison using similar logic, not an exact match. You're smart enough to know that, don't argue for arguing's sake. You know full well what I said.

I really don't get where you are coming from with this.

(IIRC You're a little biased in this aspect, hating humans but not their tulpas, huh?)

I actually do know of a few tulpas that I hate.

You don't believe the benefit is worth the bad. Rather than accepting a small amount of loss for a large gain, you believe that small loss cancels out the positivity of the gain in the first place, opting for neutrality. And again I say, I perfectly understand that. A superhero would never willingly sacrifice 3 people to save 100, they would use their comic book powers to find a way to save all of them.

It's simply that I see the loss as being more bad than the gain is good.

Reality isn't perfect. You don't have to accept that, you can keep trying to get closer and closer to perfection. But refusing to continue for fear of loss will prevent you from ever gaining again.

again, I don't really see this as a progress. The best outcome I've seen is simply not telling people about tulpas if they don't already know about them.

Guest amber5885

Well just accept that that isn't going to happen and we have no more reason I argue. There is no way you're going to get your wish, I'm sorry but you can't stop it.

Well just accept that that isn't going to happen and we have no more reason I argue. There is no way you're going to get your wish, I'm sorry but you can't stop it.

Can't stop it. Miiight be able to slow it down though. Which is what I try to do by sharing the opinions that I share.

Guest amber5885

You're not slowing it down. You're just screaming for no reasn that's what I've been trying to tell you. Throwing a temper tantrum on 3 threads in one day is not getting your point across or making you seem like a reputable sorce of information.

You're not helping your cause, you're only comin off as childish and irrational.

We get it no one should know about tulpas. This site should be taken down. I respec your opinion but not the way you're choosing to go about spreading it.

Please stop, your point is made.

again, I don't really see this as a progress. The best outcome I've seen is simply not telling people about tulpas if they don't already know about them.

I'm really, REALLY happy that I found this forum because Markus has invariably always brought me happiness when I'm down and such :P If this site didn't exist to tell people who didn't already know about tulpas, then I never would've found this place, never would've created Markus and I'd probably be a lot less happy in life today. If we were to stop telling people about them, we'd be depriving them of the opportunity that I had when I stumbled upon this website. I'm not saying that we should force tulpas on people because that's just annoying but I'm saying that people should have the opportunity to decide whether they want to make tulpas, and they can't do that if there's nobody to tell them about it :(

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

Uh.. Yeah... That's exactly what I would have done in her position too .. Person acting childish and irrational in a place of sensible intelligent discussion - report to moderation team.

If someone is being irrational it's really by definition hard to reason with them, in which case ///sometimes/// higher powers may need to weigh in.

Glad this is in it's own thread now too - makes more sense for all involved I think. No point in us cluttering the other threads ^^

Uh.. Yeah... That's exactly what I would have done in her position too .. Person acting childish and irrational in a place of sensible intelligent discussion - report to moderation team.

I was drawing a parallel, pointing out that her report was in of itself, the same as what she was accusing me of being.

Is this really what we want new users to see? Pointless arguing? Eventually a Mod or whoever is just gonna step in and end it once and for all... Let's convert this negativity into motivation to all teen Tulpamancers to have the best Tuppers ever; prove MrCrazy, Hush, etc. wrong and leave it at that.

Me: So, talk to me about why I'm your dream boy.

Him: This is going to be a short conversation.

Me: Ha, ha, ha! That's so mean!