sushi

Mafia I: Catching Kira

Ok, I guess hammer.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Having decided not to kill anyone today, the prisoners retire to their individual bunks. Several of them lie awake for a time wondering who will die before they wake.

When the last of the prisoners are finally drifting off, they're jolted back awake by a horrible growling sound echoing off the walls in the darkness. After a long moment of petrifying fear, the prisoners realize that the sound is one of their fellow prisoners snoring. Hours later, they drift asleep again, no longer hoping that they live to see the morning, but instead hoping that whoever is responsible for that horrible snoring does not.

The first day is over and the night has begun. The Kiras should PM me their choice for who to kill tonight. Once I've heard from both, the next day will begin.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

The lights come back on and the prisoners file sluggishly ball into the common area -- all but one. LittleTulpa is found in his bunk, hands clutched to his chest, a look of agony frozen on his cold face. The guards retrieve the body later in the morning, and his next of kin are notified.

The second day has begun. Who will die today?

Well? Any ideas? I'd like to continue doing the out in the open detective work if no one can think of what we should do.

How about you Yuki? Have you gathered any information from LittleTulpa's death?

Join Mafia II: Ponyville in Danger, the forum game of intrigue and deduction!

To make your dreams a reality, you must first understand the difference.

Oh lawd... there's a dead person... come to think of it, why don't we all just go without sleep, or sleep in a buddy system?

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Because we're in a prison if you remember correctly. Curfew forces us to sleep whether we have a choice or not.

That, and it's better to get some sleep so that you're reasoning ability is at its best for the following day.

Not sure about the buddy system though.

(y-you can be my buddy. I-if you want, that is.)

Join Mafia II: Ponyville in Danger, the forum game of intrigue and deduction!

To make your dreams a reality, you must first understand the difference.

(y-you can be my buddy. I-if you want, that is.)

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

I know some people (myself included) have had trouble connecting to the site lately. Should we extend the day?

Ehhhhh, sure Why not