Confessions of a Poorly Trained Tulpa

Guest Anonymous

I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!   

12 members have voted

1. 1. I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!

• A hug for Melian, the goddess guru of grooviness.
    • I am a Minion of Melian, the groovy-guru!

I apologize Indigo.  I assumed right away that the staff were debating whether or not to ban me in the beginning.  I kept waiting for the hammer to fall.  Then when it didn't I assumed peoples decided to give me a chance.  I am sorry for assuming things.  I always think everyone is talking bout me and I thought they didn't want to lift the self ban.  

Angry Bear, I would be a Red Panda.  They are super adorable.

ipanews_a21eab4f-6494-4234-9292-a57efbd34f40_1

Skeptical and unconvinced about independent sentience.  

Living Imagination  New Topic Index  Mistgod's Deviantart  Melian's Deviantart

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if the two admins (who have been here since the forum was made but don't actively browse much) even knew you were back at the time, and the mods were all (relatively) new and not sure how to deal with you guys being back - you've got fans, haters, lots of good content threads with good discussion, and lots of threads (and WAY more posts) that just caused drama. Since Vos (the last long-time member/Staff who was relatively informed about you guys) was gone, it kinda fell upon us when it came to what to do about you guys being back, and obviously we (after lots of warnings from Lumi lol) decided to give you a chance - our not wanting to punish people is why we aren't Staff in the first place after all!

so you're in about the same standing as you were before your self-ban, I guess? everyone here wants discussion - and we want people to give their thoughts on things! - so even though you guys have caused lots of trouble, naturally we still want you here (to varying extents depending on the user, hehe). But you guys almost immediately showed your ~worst side for just a day or two, so now even the new users are cautious.

We all just want you to play nice! but if you keep causing problems (even if you stop for a while in between, but then do it again...) I'm sure the Staff will do something about that again. Maybe spending every day on .info is just too much contact with tulpa philosophy and debate for you guys, idk. I liked a lot of your old threads back in the day (and your two newest ones now), they're usually pretty fun so if you don't periodically cause trouble then of course I want you here! But maybe self-imposed breaks are the best bet for everyone involved?

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Thank you. I didn't realize what an important role you played in that. Then we were butts to you. You continue to be amazing.

I think we tread the dangerous ground when we write about things we don't understand or fully grasp. When we write about what we do know, what it is like to be us, or what it is like to be a median system, then that works. We can write about lucid dreaming and things we do experience. We can't really write with any authority on things like switching or possession. It's time for us to stop questioning those things and just let it be.

So far our efforts to stay civil are working very well.

Whelp, I can see what is going to happen. Mistgod and I are going to gradually, but fairly quickly, lose interest in posting on .info again. We don't really care about creating tulpas or practicing tulpa skills. We can't even read some of the threads about tulpa skills, such as imposition, without convulsions of cringe. We don't know anything about that stuff anyways and can't contribute or talk shop. We don't care about tulpa related ethics and taboos (also full of cringe) so we can't talk about that either. We don't understand why tulpamancers make tulpas in the first place, even when they explain it to us. We can't relate to things like imposition, possession and "real sentience," even though we thought we could relate when we first found tulpas four years ago.

All that leaves are the game threads and chat threads, and even with those we are out of 75% of the content really.

It has been a really nice week, once we calmed down and stopped causing trouble. Peoples are ready to accept us and even want us to write here. That's really nice! But I think it is time to say good bye, just for now, and come back every once in a long while to see how our tulpa cousins are doing and stuff. We will go back to mingling with artists role playing their OCs and literary characters.

It's not another rage quit or anything, like in the past. Far from it.

Thanks you guys and good luck! We hope none of you have troubles accidentally making tulpas from your anime waifus and rp characters and we hope no one has a tulpa go rogue while driving their car. Hosts don't let your tulpas apply for credit cards without your knowledge or the make the romantic moves on your wife, husband, boy friend or girl friend. They are people you know and independent and people have flaws. It's worse than leaving your best friend alone with your date. Eek. Oh yeah, stuffs happen!

Oh now don't go getting insulted either. You guys are the ones who are saying tulpas are independent peoples and you don't know what they are up to when you switch. I am just sayin is all.

Lovies. See you some time in the future. If you come to my Deviantart page, or Mistgod's, don't talk about "independent sentience" or we are gonna block your butt. We don't care about your tulpas skills or levels of tulpaness. Just talk about what a nice day you have been having or about ice cream flavors, or something like that.

:-)

Have fun, it was fun to meet the legends. We got a slice of Misty/Melian life, so that was special, thanks.

[Misha] <3

see you guys later, I'm really glad the resolution to your stay here was peaceful

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I was listening to bonus podcast material that I missed, and I think you would understand this community a lot better if you force binged the first season of MLP:FIM. Just tape those eyelids open, have Melian tie you to a chair and suspend cringe for a few hours.

You'll eiher learn what you're missing to appreciate without cringing, or understand why we don't cringe at least.

It's worth a shot.