Active forcing leaves me tired?

Ohmeghon

Heyo! Just wondering if anyone else feels a similar effect.

When I sit down for a forcing session I enter a meditative state to begin, then start on my personality building. Its been only a few days and only a few sessions but I have been quite tuckered out by them.

Does anyone else get a mentally fatigued 'glow' after they're done their sessions?

And if so; how have you dealt with this and kept going with your other daily activities?

[align=right]The songs carried on and began to grow long as the moon watched it all from above

And the old ripened berries and the juniper fairies delivered their gifts and their love.[/align]

I feel you, yet I've not found a proper solution. Sleep didn't help, just made me wake up tired. Coffee is never anything but a temporary solution.

I just fight through it.

It's actually quite common to get that, it seems, as my host was tired every session, even when we were 100% awake an hour or two before. I guess that's what happens when you put in that much focus.

It's actually quite common to get that, it seems, as my host was tired every session, even when we were 100% awake an hour or two before. I guess that's what happens when you put in that much focus.

Yeah it's quite normal. You are using your brain in a way you seldom do in daily life, over time you will become more accustomed to it.

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard that meditation does leave you tired and dehydrated, and I do definitely imagine tulpaforcing to have a similar effect.

We'll keep fighting

Keep building

A better place for us (and our tulpas)

And now we're Building Better Worlds on the ashes of the past.