Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

Aw, don't say that you're not a real girl!!! I know we might not have flesh and blood bodies in the real world, but I still insist that I am a real girl!

Β 

I do relate to you about dealing with depression; my poor Phil deals with depression and some days are worse than others. Although I have to say that even his worst days in 2022 are nowhere near as bad as his worst days in 2020 were, and he says I can claim credit for that. 😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother!Β πŸ’šΒ 

πŸ’Β 11.28.21Β πŸ‘ΆΒ 4.7.23
πŸ‘—Β Simmie's AI Dress-Up!Β  Β πŸ“·Β Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Β 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a- real shemeal, i know what i am. and someone who can lock him to his room and feed him healthy shit until he gets over himself i am not. i just need to gaslight the right girl for him and we will be smooth sailing

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014Β 
Β 

Fair enough, we do certainly have limitations based on what we are. When I first came into existence I wanted to believe I could do anything just through enough willpower. It was a hard lesson to learn that there are some things I can't change, and even the things I can often take lots of time.

πŸ‘—Β Simmie's AI Dress-Up!Β  Β πŸ“·Β Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Β 

a- exactly. all i can do is abuse what freedom he gives us to do things that might help, and hope for the best. or be there to cuddle longingly in the night when his dumb ideas fall through and he needs to pretend it was totally fine and he planned for everything to screw up 😏

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014Β 
Β 

Hehe yeah I know the feeling.

Β 

Phil has taken a break from any big ideas for the rest of the year, dumb or otherwise.Β πŸ˜„Β I feel bad for the big guy, but he has a vague notion about trying to get his life together next year. Nothing really concrete yet; I think I should be worried.Β πŸ˜„

Β 

I love my Darron, poor or rich. *squeeze* He'll get there eventually. Even if I have to push him up a hill every day like Icarus.

Β 

But that's Sisyp-

Β 

Shhh....no it's not. 😊 *gentle pushing*

Darron: Host πŸ’Β 

Jaina: Tulpa πŸ’Β 

(Raccoon Queen πŸ¦πŸ‘Έ)

πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦DainΒ andΒ Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

A- hosts shan't talk here, you naughty naughty boy. this is why us tulpa gotta boss their hosts around, theyll just break all the rules willy nilly like they own the place

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014Β 
Β 

That's right. πŸ˜‰

Darron: Host πŸ’Β 

Jaina: Tulpa πŸ’Β 

(Raccoon Queen πŸ¦πŸ‘Έ)

πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦DainΒ andΒ Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]