I've also imagined having separate physical bodies. It would be really exciting in some ways, but it might be lonely not to share each other's thoughts anymore. There are nice things about being a tulpa too. 😄

Host: Wray (or John) (he, him)
Tulpa: Shizuku (she, her) 🐺

We now have a progress report!

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amelia- Yeah, multiple tulpa comes with its own headaches for sure(Don't even get me started on the whole 'brain scanned robots combined with perma-switching' as a way to have a body) 

Initially, my host was adamant about having only one tulpa, so he could put all his focus on it and all that, but after what all happened there both of us.

Once upon a time, there was a running joke amongst my hosts friends/tsuki's friends that she's actually a hyper-intelligent psychopath, who studies and such to become as cute as she can possibly become. In reality, it just comes to her naturally. One benefit of being a tulpa is you dont have to change as much as you get older if you dont want to, so for her, she is pretty close to how she was 7 years ago, although a lot more confident in what she knows about the world. Who knows, maybe she will go back to factory settings after a while more of being isolated from the outside world.

If you ever use the discord, feel free to chat with my host(Zan) or me I guess. I'm not one of these new-age losers though, so don't be surprised if I cause trouble when some nobody's feelings get hurt.

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

(edited)

I think most tulpas are highly cute! 🥰 Or a lot of them, anyway. Do you think Mitsuki will ever make an appearance here?

Edited by Wray

Amelia- Well, I was going to say it was incredibly unlikely, but with how quiet the forum is these days maybe I can squish a word out of her.

Mitsuki-... H-hullo...

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

Hey Shizuku! 👋 Yeah, giving up my mental link to Phil would be really scary because I've literally never been alone before.

Amelia, it's been absolutely great talking to you! I've really, really enjoyed this conversation, but it's time for us to get to bed over here. 😴🛏️ I hope we can talk again sometime, or I can meet your host! I'll probably try out the discord here soon. Thank you for taking the time to me, it really means a lot. Goodnight! 🙂

Amelia- She went and hid for now, maybe she'll talk again later on.

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

I guess we should get to sleep too. Good night, everyone!