Sign in to follow this  
Pleeb

I need your comments on the board layout.

How about, in the meantime then, we make it a pinned topic in General Discussion or Off-Topic and remove the Newcomers board?

How about' date=' in the meantime then, we make it a pinned topic in General Discussion or Off-Topic and remove the Newcomers board?[/quote']

Sounds pretty cool to me.

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.

Is it just me, or is the text size a little large for everything that isn't post text?

ちぇえええええええええええええええええええええええええええええ~ん!

Is it just me' date=' or is the text size a little large for everything that isn't post text?[/quote']

The quoting portion's a little big, but everything else seems fine.

If you see the layout/posts/colors randomly changing or turning really really weird, just ignore it; I'm screwing with the CSS.

Can we get YouTube embedding? And maybe spoiler tags?

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.

I think individual threads are pure circle jerking. I don't think any of us really give a flying fuck who X person with X tulpa is' date=' because to be honest I sure as hell don't. There's no reason to have people think they're somehow special. If they want to introduce themselves they can do it in a thread that also promoted discussion beyond \"hi I'm 16 years old and I'm making a lyra tulpa\" there's no reason for it in the first place, and having its own thread is even worse.[/quote']

This. It's how i felt making my own "intro" thread. No real point, but if i didn't, and just came out of the blue with questions and shit, people probably would doubt me. I know I would.

Is the signature text that dark blue color by default? I think something needs to be done about that, as I can't read it without highlighting or squinting. I know it isn't as though signatures matter much, but having unreadable text just sitting there on the screen as I read posts is very bothersome.

Is the signature text that dark blue color by default? I think something needs to be done about that' date=' as I can't read it without highlighting or squinting. I know it isn't as though signatures matter much, but having unreadable text just sitting there on the screen as I read posts is very bothersome.[/quote']

Fixed.