Paranoid Llama

Rename the person above you!

Sir Lancelot

Wonder where that comes from, I'll Google it! 

Hi! I'm Matsuri from Unicorn Cavalry, but friends call me Matsi. I share this head with Xar, who is the original host, and Kurisutina. I like timey wimey stuff and blue boxes. Make it timey wimey blue boxes and we're set to explore all time, forum and space!

>Come talk, ask or just casually vibe with us

>Season 2 Progress Report

"Does anyone know this song? It goes: ue ue ue, heeeeee, Kalinka Kalinka Kalinka x3"

Weeeeeeb

The name's Bryan! In system Nobody(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, and Zachery.

I guess I have to talk... I practice Tulpamancy and Psionics, PM me for stuff related to that. I love Puyo Puyo(Look it up!). I exist and I like it like that. PM me for a random essay topic, or somethin'.

https://my.cbox.ws/TulpaDotInfo

Frozen Explosion

Test test test test test test

I hope you find success in your endeavors and love in your heart.

Rising_From_Ashes

The name's Bryan! In system Nobody(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, and Zachery.

I guess I have to talk... I practice Tulpamancy and Psionics, PM me for stuff related to that. I love Puyo Puyo(Look it up!). I exist and I like it like that. PM me for a random essay topic, or somethin'.

https://my.cbox.ws/TulpaDotInfo

SCP 3123A Keter Class

This elusive individual must be maintained at or below .0001 Kelvin at all times and in vacuum below 10nPa while held in a 25T in greater magnetic repulsion field and other extreme conditions that are NATO Cosmic level secret.  They communicate only through a little know internet forum via intrusive mental proxy over an unsuspecting individual who's whereabouts are held at the highest levels of secrecy.

Though they seem to portray as someone substantially normal and social, their release would immediately cause all available carbon to crystallize to diamonds within a radius of 1km. Though the display is very beautiful, it is inconsistent with life.

It is theorized that all known diamonds on Earth originated with this individual.

Anyone

Hi! I'm Matsuri from Unicorn Cavalry, but friends call me Matsi. I share this head with Xar, who is the original host, and Kurisutina. I like timey wimey stuff and blue boxes. Make it timey wimey blue boxes and we're set to explore all time, forum and space!

>Come talk, ask or just casually vibe with us

>Season 2 Progress Report

"Does anyone know this song? It goes: ue ue ue, heeeeee, Kalinka Kalinka Kalinka x3"