Matsi's Garden of Vibes

Matsuri

Welcome to our safe lounge for vibing and chatting!

We wanna keep it open, judge-free, warm and safe for everyone here, with fluffiness and comfyness included.

We've planned to use this for multiple things, including asking and answering questions, blog-like stuff, general chatting and everything in between.

Not meant to replace other chatting places for us. Just a place were we can have a bit directional and topical stuff going without it getting too buried in some chat-thread.

Oh also, tell us about interesting off-topic stuff, like if you've had some cool experience or done something interesting, and sharing video game stuff is also appreciated by us!

Edited by Matsuri

This is a really cool idea, Matsi : D

20 minutes ago, Matsuri said:

and sharing video game stuff is also appreciated by us!

Literally couldn't think of another thing lol, it is from a video game (sort of) so it technically counts, yeah?

Ya, that's perfection. Anyhow, I don't want it to feel crammed or like only specific stuff are allowed. Everyone are welcome with their stuff

Does anyone know this song? It goes: ue ue ue, heeeeee, Kalinka Kalinka Kalinka x3

I wonder if this is the song:

There isn't a kalina kalinka kalinka, but "A-weema-weh, a-weema-weh, a-weema-weh" is kind of close. There is also an "um um um a weeee" part to it.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

What have I done

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Crackpack 3 Log Report

(Started on lotpw but we'll start using this thread to post this kind of stuff instead)

Finally got some self-sustainable power that uses tree oil that it makes from tree resin to then turn into RF (redstone flux, electricity basically) https://imgur.com/BA8Ie4m

Inside the house https://imgur.com/mu8g60f

Decided to go with a reinforced fluxbore which uses RF and got fortune III on it. After that, I decided I wanted to work on getting a power suit, one you can modify like crazy and put different modules in it. We'll work on that next time probably

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/10/2020 at 9:36 PM, Mirichu said:

Literally couldn't think of another thing lol, it is from a video game (sort of) so it technically counts, yeah?

me notices that the username of the channel that video in on, is 'bouncyshield'

clearly my influence spreads further, once again

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]

A video of a long ferret-like creature made by someone with Shield in the name....Mmmm, are you making YouTube videos with Tanaka?