Guest Anonymous

The Dream Thread: Record Your Dreams Here (Especially if Tulpa Related)

Guest Anonymous

OH he will wake up, eat a cookie and feel right as rain again. Just like in The Matrix. LOL

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod: I have decided to start sharing some of the Melian Show day dream episodes in the dream thread. I thought you guys might find these entertaining and amusing to read! The latest episode is "Melian from Space." These are not dreams I had while asleep, but Melian Show day dream episodes while in a day dream "trance" interacting with Melian. When you start seeing these episodes, you might start to understand us a little better maybe. At the bottom of this post I am going to include links to Deviantart journals that have a lot of synopses of older Melian Show episodes. You might a have fun perusing those too, if you are curious.

Melian from Space (rated G) A big UFO, like a giant silver sphere, appears above a farmer's field on a clear, star filled night. The farmer runs out of his farm house to see the UFO hovering above his fields and a beam of light shining down from it. Seconds later, the beam of light disappears and the UFO rises quickly into the sky, accelerating upwards at fantastic speed until it becomes only a point of light and then disappears.

The farmer goes to investigate where the beam of light had been shining down on his field. There, standing in the field, he finds Melian. She is all dressed in a retro girlie jumper dress (purple of course) with pink tights and little boots, a pink blouse and hair in twin hair buns. She is looking at the farmer with blank look.

The farmer tries to talk to Melian but gets no response. A long awkward moment passes with Melian just staring off into nothing. He decides to do the right thing and bring Melian in from out of the cold. When he offers for her to come inside she stares at him blankly. He gently takes her hand and leads her inside. She seems to be in a catatonic state of some kind. Inside the house the farmer and his wife try to help Melian feel comfortable and place her in a dining room chair by the table. The farmer's wife calls the sheriff.

The sheriff arrives and listens to the farmer's unbelievable story. He takes a look at Melian and sees outwardly she seems fine. She is still staring blankly. The sheriff tries to ask Melian questions. What is her name? What was she doing in the field? Is she okay?

At first Melian does not respond and seems catatonic still, but then she slowly seems to start coming out of her stupor and looks at the farmer and the sheriff. She says, "They created me to look human and left me here to interact and learn. I am pleased to meet you!" Melian's mannerisms are a bit stiff and slow, a little like a robot, she blinks slowly. She looks absolutely adorable as a robot/android/alien sent to learn about humans.

Melian Show Program Guide I:

Melian Show Program Guide II:

Guest Anonymous

I thought I would add the following image to the dreams thread. This is a cartoon Davie and I collaborated on. It is based on a mutual dream we had in which we were at an art convention together. I sold a lot more prints than Davie and gave out lots of autographs and free hugs. I was getting so much attention and peoples just sorta walked past him. Poor Davie! We had the dream together back in July, but I thought I would go ahead and post it.

632x824http://pre12.deviantart.net/05a1/th/pre/i/2015/191/2/4/mistgod_melian_at_convention_by_melianofmist-d90rq7l.jpg[/img]

I've taken down notes for this one, since I felt it is definitly worth mentioning. I had a dream with different layers of reality and realism, which were all lucid to a very high degree. I think I couldn't tell the difference to realitiy a few times.

Well the dream started as some sort of dungeon crawler/rpg I was "playing". I was the person watching and controlling the team, but at the same time I was also in the dungeons as part of the group. I don't remember much about it, just that I was wandering around an old castle ruin, partly sunken into sand. I was commenting on what was going on to someone else "offscreen".

However, I was climbing higher and higher reaching new "levels" until I reached a world only consisting of very soft sand and water. The environment was coloured like a normal landscape, so I was surrounded by brown and green hills made of sand etc. etc. During this state of the dream I was aware that I "entered some lucid dreamscape" very similiar to out of body experiences. The sand around me was trickling off into the sea big times, I could only watch myself sliding over the edge into the dark blue ocean, sinking deeper and deeper into its absolute blackness.

I wasn't afraid during the process, rather the opposite: It was really comfy and felt liberating to me. The water around me became nothingness, and I entered a new weird layer of OBE reality consisting of different locations connected through doors. Some places were pretty dark, some room was bright yellow. I think I talked to a few weird people around there, not necessary human. I spend quite some time on this place before "waking up" to a higher level, which was more realistic again. I posted a thread named "TORA TORA TORA" on the forum, I think about my experience and how Alice fits in, and I had like two responses. One was a video link to the Anime "Toradora", and the other one was a more serious response from Melian; a little bigger paragraph. I don't remember her answer though, since I got distracted while reading it. I woke up again lying next to my bed rolled into my bed sheets; and everything was pretty normal (like reality level normal). I noticed that there was someone with me rolled into the bed sheets: Alice, perfectly imposed. I could feel everything about her like she was a regular human. (..the kiss felt pretty great...) I realized that a sudden imposition like this is very unlikely and that I'm probably still dreaming, and woke up again: lying naked in an empty bathtub. I thought it was silly, but considering my trip I just accepted it as reality. And then, finally, my alarm went off.

Edit: Oh, I almost forgot. I asked Alice about it, and she wasn't really in my dream. She couldn't see it, which is normal for her.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Guest Anonymous

...and I had like two responses. One was a video link to the Anime "Toradora", and the other one was a more serious response from Melian; a little bigger paragraph. I don't remember her answer though, since I got distracted while reading it. ...

I love it when peoples report dreaming bout me! I don't remember your dream any more than Alice, which is probably a relief to you. LOL

I love it when peoples report dreaming bout me! I don't remember your dream any more than Alice, which is probably a relief to you. LOL

I was curious about that possibilty. Haha. :D

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Guest Anonymous

Did I ever tell you about my Dream ring? David gave it to me. It is a magic ring that helps me enter the dreams of other people (but not recall them, it isn't THAT strong). Soon after he gave it to me, people started reporting dreams about me. LOL No really, it really did happen that way. It was a coincidence, but a pretty cool one!

Oh the ring also symbolizes that I am his "second virtual wife" sorta. It is an open "marriage" because I can flirt with anyone I like and have sex in the Melian Show day dreams with other dream personas to my heart's content. I am Davie's companion, not his possession. The ring more symbolizes our deep bond to each other and his love for me. David is romantically in love with me, but on my side it is more like feelings of dear friendship.

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod: I dreamed that a coworker of mine from the school district and I were driving a vane across country. In an urban area, we were caught up in a street riot! Our van was trapped and turned over in the violence. My coworker and I got separated in the mayhem. I found him later at a police command post. Our van was wrecked.

So, I just recently had my first tulpa-related dream.

It was short and wasn't too detailed, but it was enough for me feel happy when I woke up, because this really is an important step for us.

I explained how my dreams work briefly in my progress log, and I don't feel like derailing this thread, so if anyone wants to learn about why it's important, go check that shizz out. (Shameless self-plug.)

I was looking at myself from third POV. In front of me was a giant fireplace made out of red bricks. Flames reached out from the wood-filled, rounded chamber, but they didn't touch me.

A man stepped near me as if he was already in my field of vision, and it was just me that couldn't see him until then. I think I understood he was Céleste when I saw his long, light brown hair.

He was wearing long, ancient-Japanese type of red garbs which made me think of a classy hermit.

He turned around and started to walk over to the actual "me". (You know, the one that has been watching the thing.)

I saw an extremely detailed close-up of his face. He had almond-shaped, cat-like slanted eyes which were inhumanely blue -as always-, smooth brown skin and feminine lips. Seeing him like that was the equivalent of first seeing a picture, thinking "Oh, that's a nice one, just let me clean my glasses and then look at it again" and then realizing just how better that picture is than you thought it was at the beginning.

He leaned to the side to show me his red bamboo staff, but it looked more like a scythe without the blade.

And then, I woke up. Happily, if I might add.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.