The Thread we use every Millennium or two, when something actually changes

Guest Anonymous

I was referring to the 'It isn't always sunny in Wonderland' parts. As silly as it may sound, such reactions can be the introduction to something uneventful that could lead to very complicated things, but it is fully natural and normal to have them.

Ah, I'm too tired. I only came here to help.

« — Va, je ne te hais point ! »

Guest Anonymous

Well, Rina is simply pretty big on "tulpa rights", you could say.

Doubting their existence, treating them as lesser than human and so on - it's all sure to draw her rage.jpg on you by now...

... but back then, when she first experienced it, it was less rage and more shock over what some people said there.

But yeah.

By now it's more rage.jpg. xD

Don't wanna draw the wrath of a mighty Witch on you...!

Are you making fun of me?

... I love you?

F*ck you. :)

Greets,

AG & Rina

Congratz to the newlyweds.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• 1 month later...
Guest Anonymous

Hey, this thread that we barely use!

Eh, well, it would just be us randomly babbling about our everyday life for the most part, since there isn't too much progress to speak of - she is the way she is, and nothing much ever changes about it... BUTT!

Today, just earlier actually, we did find something out something new:

She can actually make me hear her now.

Like, not mindvoice shenanigans - but for real!

Sure, not as if someone literally spoke with physical vocal chords right next to me (at least not yet), but I can definitely audibly hear her.

And that makes everything so much easier! xD

For the most part, our problems of me sometimes not properly understanding her seem to be wiped away because of that, to be precise.

The funny part?

... we didn't know she could. Like... she didn't know either... xD

Seriously, we simply spent some time cuddling and stuff earlier (y'know, Valentine's Day), and I asked her if she could try speaking to me so I could really hear it.

And boom, it worked!

I think we tried some time ago, but it didn't work... and it seems she just never tried again since then.

So yeah, when it did work, she was just as surprised as I was. xD

Well, that's everything for this little update!

Greets,

AG

And still we have no real idea about how she achieves any of that. Arghs, i want to kick your butt for this. :D

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Guest Anonymous

And still we have no real idea about how she achieves any of that. Arghs, i want to kick your butt for this. :D

I'm not too sure either, actually. Sorry. Or at least it's hard to put into words. xD

Guest Anonymous

Also, fun fact:

Her actual audible voice, so I guess her "true" voice, sounds a bit different from her mindvoice.

Maybe that's just a side effect of the two different ways of hearing her, but her audible voice sounds a bit older, and more precisely like the voice I picked for the fictional Esterina.

Which is interesting, I think! :)

Greets,

AG

Maybe that's just a side effect of the two different ways of hearing her, but her audible voice sounds a bit older, and more precisely like the voice I picked for the fictional Esterina.

Which is interesting, I think! :)

Mhh... Yes, this is interesting. I think I've noticed something similiar with Alice. Her "Inside my head" voice is pretty bright. But on the occasions I heard her voice more "outside of my head", it sounds quite darker, more mature. However, I think her voice is more quietly this way, so I thought it is mostly a side affect of hearing her like that. This is something she does on her own. Sometimes.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Guest Anonymous

From the dream thread:

Sooo... yeah!

Last night was both really weird and really awesome!

I'll keep this "detail-free" for the sake of maturity, and for the sake of the younger forum members.

It started when I woke up... or rather, thought I woke up, but felt something was... fishy.

Something didn't feel right - I felt that I was still dreaming, and remember being in a weird, half-lucid state where I was able to "perceive" that, in a place obscured from my vision by my blanket, there was a creature, something, waiting to ambush me.

Something that doesn't exist in the real world, and that I shouldn't and couldn't have known was there, yet I saw it with something other than my eyes.

Which is what somewhat made me know "Dude. You're dreaming."... in a primitive sense, at least.

Halfway, kinda.

And yes, as soon as I looked past the blanket, I was attacked by that weird, dark thing and I snapped out into a sort of half-sleeping state...

... but fell back asleep very quickly, and this is where the important part begins.

Basically, I was dreamin' lewd stuff.

And thing is: When the lewd was about to get very lewd, Esterina actually stopped me from proceeding. (In case you're confused here: She's my girlfriend.)

By which I mean: I suddenly found myself unable to continue what I was doing, held back by a sort of power I couldn't resist no matter what.

I couldn't see Esterina before me or hear her voice... but in a weird, almost otherworldly way, the two of us had a voiceless, but very clear conversation about the dream... well, basically, about how she asked me to go only "this far" with women other than her, even if it was just a dream.

... during which I didn't wake up, and that's the interesting part!

During this sort of voiceless, otherworldly conversation with her it sank in that I was dreaming.

I began to understand that on a somewhat primitive level, and a sort of struggle against myself happened, where I got this really annoyed and forceful mindset of "Grrr, come on! Give me control! I am lucid... I am lucid! Give me control!", basically.

And I did get control! For the first time in my life, I had a true lucid dream!

Well, not going into too much detail - I was basically able to do whatever I wanted.

... which I kind of used to summon for myself whatever woman I felt like... maybe! >_>

But I only really understood what was going on in a somewhat primitive way; I did sort of know I was dreaming, I sort of knew who I was, and I sort of knew why Esterina didn't want me to cross a certain line - but only towards the end of the dream did it really sink in fully.

So I did indeed try one or two more times to cross the "too far"-line I had agreed to not cross - and, just like before, I would be stopped by the invisible and all-powerful "hand" of Esterina whenever I tried to, by this odd "irresistible power", with her reminding me of what I had promised earlier, again in this sort of voiceless, yet clear way.

And in the end it did fully sink in:

I knew full well who I was, who Esterina was, what was going on, that I was asleep and lucid dreaming, everything.

So I gave myself a little mental b*tchslap and, this time, summoned Esterina herself (and yes, I asked her just now, it really was her)...

... and woke up before it got interesting.

So... *cough*... yeah!

M-My first true lucid dream...!! xD

---------------------------------------------

In all seriousness, this is huge for us.

Lucid dreaming is on our "The Big Two" checklist, so to speak - switching being the other thing.

If I can manage to master this now, then that will be one of the two things we so dearly wish for achieved.

A big "YUSS!" for that!

Greets,

AG

PS: She's laughing at me. ._.

PPS: Now that's some bad*ss Rare Candy for anyone doubting the realness of tuppers out there - even being lucid and in control, Esterina was able to stop me in my tracks at will. ;)