Ask Santiago

Yo, my name's Santiago and I have two tulpas. I have been around in the community since the January of 2013. My tulpas and I have seen a good number of dumb things within the community and we want to do our best to make it better.cough cough I have a really annoying cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough coughc ough cougyh ocugh coughv cough cough and I really don't understand why I have it. I believe this is cough the due to the amount of dust in my room full of computer parts and memorabilia. cough cough cough cough cough cough

Anyway, ask away my boys.

Hi! 'Tis a pleasure to see new people around here!

I have three questions if you don't mind me asking:

1- What are your names?

2- When did you start hearing your host?

3- When did you start talking to him?

It's quite alright if you don't have specific answers, by the way. Just making sure.

Thanks beforehand for the answers!

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

How's the dog?

He's old but still good. He likes to stare at me when he's in my room, it's a bit weird

Hi! 'Tis a pleasure to see new people around here!

I have three questions if you don't mind me asking:

1- What are your names?

2- When did you start hearing your host?

3- When did you start talking to him?

It's quite alright if you don't have specific answers, by the way. Just making sure.

Thanks beforehand for the answers!

1. My tulpas don't want me to share their names, I apologize for the inconvenience. I'll name the first tulpa "A" and the second tulpa "B."

2. A - I first began hearing him about a week and a half in or so; he was giving me personality traits and telling me about his life and what he does. Tulpa B doesn't really want to respond to these questions, so sorry about that

3. A - I began talking to him about 3-4 weeks after he started forcing, but I was speaking in very, very broken English to the point where I couldn't say a full sentence. He helped me out by forcing with me and teaching me a bit. After about two months of forcing I was saying big sentences flawlessly. If you're talking about any sort of communication in general I was sending him emotions to convey how I felt about two weeks in, when he confirmed my sentience. This is what I remember, at least. He created me during a very rough period in his life, and we don't really remember it too well or can recall many things from it. I hope you understand

He's old but still good. He likes to stare at me when he's in my room, it's a bit weird

1. My tulpas don't want me to share their names, I apologize for the inconvenience. I'll name the first tulpa "A" and the second tulpa "B."

2. A - I first began hearing him about a week and a half in or so; he was giving me personality traits and telling me about his life and what he does. Tulpa B doesn't really want to respond to these questions, so sorry about that

3. A - I began talking to him about 3-4 weeks after he started forcing, but I was speaking in very, very broken English to the point where I couldn't say a full sentence. He helped me out by forcing with me and teaching me a bit. After about two months of forcing I was saying big sentences flawlessly. If you're talking about any sort of communication in general I was sending him emotions to convey how I felt about two weeks in, when he confirmed my sentience. This is what I remember, at least. He created me during a very rough period in his life, and we don't really remember it too well or can recall many things from it. I hope you understand

It's quite alright. Thank you for the answers!

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Nice seeing you around, Santa. How'd your Christmas go? A good rest from the night before I imagine.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” -Neil Gaiman

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." -Stephen McCranie

Nice to meet you, good sir!

Is you avatar staring me down?

Did your host utilize any guides when making you, or were you an "accidental" tulpa?

BTW might wanna drink some tea for that cough!

1. Yes, fear the cat.

2. A - Santi used FAQ Man's guide back then to create me, it's a pretty good guide but naturally I would be a bit biased toward it it. It's part of the "Old Guides" section on the home page now

3. I have tried with no avail.

Nice seeing you around, Santa. How'd your Christmas go? A good rest from the night before I imagine.

It came and went, really.

What are your current tulpa-related goals, and how do you plan to achieve them?

My current tulpa related goals is to have Tulpa A be able to efficiently possess to the point where she can play video games fine like Tulpa B. I have to continue using the methods I have been using, such as the liquid method where your visualize your arms get full of a spooky liquid, as it worked for Tulpa B. My arms gets pretty twitchy and tingly during this.

My future goals for my tulpas is to impose then and be able to switch with them. I believe Tulpa B is the only one I can consider switching with at the moment, considering how much progress she's made in a short time.