please respond.jpg - Comepletely out.

Biskoi

God damnit,

I didn't cut my own dick off

Progress log!!

"What kind of tupper would chop off your penis, bite off your tounge, and scare the living shit outta you?" - Sorryman54 on my tulpa

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reading comprehension and Cruse. You know it's tough, bro. Or like a bitch would say, ruff.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

I can feel you all the way over here, Sands.

Also, it wasn't her that cut off the bodyless yogurt cannon. It was me. I didn't like the fact someone had their yogurt cannon in her, basically.

OHHHH RIGHT

sorry, sorry, sorry

xD

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

Quickpost @ 3:05AM

Will make a proper post once i awaken.

Twenty min session, less parrot, recap traits faqman style, saliva, extreme tiredness, tell myself how stupid 5min/trait was, stuff like that.

Until then.

Progress log!!

"What kind of tupper would chop off your penis, bite off your tounge, and scare the living shit outta you?" - Sorryman54 on my tulpa

Lack of updates due to lack of internet fffuuuuu

Day 7

20 minutes of forcing.

During this session, i tried as hard as i could not to move her. Or maybe i was parroting her not to move aaaaaa.

I decided that 3 hours and a bit is DEFINITELY not enough for personalities, so i decided to go over them again, this time using the personality template guide kindly supplied by faqman.

Now, i can remember that the "Curious" trait only took me like 5 minutes the first time. It took me all of 20 minutes with Faqman's method, and i was only halfway through the trait. I realized how stupid i was with doing a trait for only 5 minutes.

Since this was 3 days ago, I don't remember why i wrote down saliva. I can only guess it was something erotic.

I intended to do a 30 minute session, but was way too tired - I was out the whole day again.

Day 8

I didnt really note anything down, except that i had two sessions.

• 6:30 - 6:45 for a total of 15 minutes
  • 1:55 to 2:05AM for 25 minutes

that makes it 40 minutes where i was doing more traits. I think i was finishing off curious, then started brave.

Day 9

This was yesterday

I'm writing all this in so little detail as compared to the other days it looks shitty to me, but i cant remember, honestly.

Anyways, i had a single session last night. It was from 1:50 to 2:20 AM. 30 mins. I continued doing the brave trait. Three quarters done, i think.

Sorry for the shittilly written report.

Have an Inori

860638dbb42057f2fc776a3e20b31377.thumb.jpg.362ef98b1b86def96ad87d6b35b6a864.jpg

Progress log!!

I don't think your loli growing a penis she then tenderly loved you with counts as "nothing interesting".

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Day 10

Alright, had two sessions today.

A ten minute session in the afternoon, around 6, and one just now, from 3:30 to 4:10

That makes it 50 minutes.

Did personality traits again, this time was attentive, verbosity and logical.

Did this while listening to my "sleep" playlist - all very calm songs. At one point a song in 3/4 came up, so i decided to do the waltz with her. We kissed at the end :3

I'm finding it harder than normal to concentrate on her form too. I'll narrate to her about the traits, go on and on, then realize ive forgotten to visualize her. this happens several times.

Nothing interesting happened. Slight headache, no emotional responses.

6 hours 10 minutes

Progress log!!

Day 11

20 minutes last night at 3:10 to 3:30am

Did personality trait humorous.

Not much to report other than a slight headache.

Progress log!!

Day 12

20 min session last night, or maybe it was 10 minutes until i fell asleep.

Last night was fucking unproductive. I barely did shit, couldn't concentrate at all.

My forcing, overall, is going pretty badly. I'm going to be on the road most of the time for two days, finding time to force will be very hard to do.

Progress log!!