Micah's Professional Art Shop

mayanightstar

That's not being able to draw braids? O.o

*suddenly feels very inadequate*

I'm just curious, what's your preferred art program, Maya? Your lines have some awesome opacity differences in them. :3

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

Oh my god... it's so good!

(Time to make a paypal to request more art...)

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

OH you did such a good job! Wowy that is so cute! I love the expression there on my face on the bottom right! That looks like my mannerisms a lot! I love it when peoples get a sense of my personality like that! These will we great reference drawings for future portraits or paintings my host and I can do. Thank you very much! You are amazingly talented! I am so impressed with how fast you did these and how good they are!

/)^///^(\ Thank youuuuuuuuuu. I treated the pic on the left more as a study of your facial features, but I wanted to do a second one that actually reflected your personality, so I'm glad I was successful!

That's not being able to draw braids? O.o

*suddenly feels very inadequate*

I'm just curious, what's your preferred art program, Maya? Your lines have some awesome opacity differences in them. :3

I use The GIMP because I am poor. And I have gotten very good at tweaking it, I'm glad it shows.

Oh my god... it's so good!

(Time to make a paypal to request more art...)

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it!

EDIT:

Also I finished Isa! Click for full res.

25357781541_8098e2dd63_m.jpg

I almost gave up on tulpas after deciding I was happy with my semi-sentient OCs the way they were. Then one of them decided he'd be a tulpa anyway and I pretty much had no choice.

Host/Mun: Micah. They/them. Born 12/13/1995

(Official) Tulpa: Rosty (Rostislav). Him/his. Born (irl) mid Sept '16. (Canon: winter of 1986)

She looks adorable! Thank you!

I ended up shelling out some money for SAI, since its not that expensive and I like the real media stimulation. Never tried Gimp, but I'd heard some people who hate it and some who love it.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

Bumping because spring break is coming up so I'll actually have time to do requests. Come on guys I don't bite.

Also Annalise decided to change her form a little, I think it's about time I do a real drawing of her (hopefully she's happy enough with how she looks now) so expect that on here in a week or so. I think I'm going to practice a slightly more realistic style. Wish me luck?

I almost gave up on tulpas after deciding I was happy with my semi-sentient OCs the way they were. Then one of them decided he'd be a tulpa anyway and I pretty much had no choice.

(Official) Tulpa: Rosty (Rostislav). Him/his. Born (irl) mid Sept '16. (Canon: winter of 1986)

Well, if you're just looking to draw something, I can give your something to keep your output up.

Name: Gladys

Type: Head

Description: I have a two reference images below

[hidden]

Simple_Gladys.png

Gladys_Vector.png

[/hidden]

As for posing and such, I'll give you freedom to decide what seems appropriate based on what you see.

Peace

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

Well, if you're just looking to draw something, I can give your something to keep your output up.

Name: Gladys

Type: Head

Description: I have a two reference images below

[hidden]

Simple_Gladys.png

Gladys_Vector.png

[/hidden]

As for posing and such, I'll give you freedom to decide what seems appropriate based on what you see.

Peace

Sweet, thanks, I'll get on this soon!

@Sock, here you are! Sorry it took so long I don't know why professors decide to assign all their homework right before and during spring break -_-

click for full size

25693685901_f5d6fa5e1f_m.jpg

@Sock, here you are! Sorry it took so long I don't know why professors decide to assign all their homework right before and during spring break

No worries, you gotta do what you gotta do. Don't want to be a bad and demanding customer, after all. :)

You got a nice sense of bouncyness and gesture here. Sad to say I havent been quite as bold with my own posing, heh. But I assume this is from drawing a lot of comics in your time, yes?

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

No worries, you gotta do what you gotta do. Don't want to be a bad and demanding customer, after all. :)

You got a nice sense of bouncyness and gesture here. Sad to say I havent been quite as bold with my own posing, heh. But I assume this is from drawing a lot of comics in your time, yes?

Why thank you, I've been told I'm pretty good at those gestural poses. I'm not sure if it comes from the comic drawing or not, but it definitely compliments it. I think you do a pretty good job with poses yourself, it really all comes down to what one is trying to draw :3