translating progress, (40%) (arabic)

{Edited}

I'm personally very thankful to translators of all kinds, whether on tulpa.info or at Nintendo's E3 conference. Translating anything is connecting people who otherwise are stuck behind a language barrier, and I know if english weren't the lingua franca I'd be very thankful for people translating to english too. I mean, I already am of course.

thank you. that really helped. translating is hard work, and even harder when you are fasting.

any comment makes me motivated to continue

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much for doing this!

lol, why? you guys things that are leagues better than just a mere translation.

i'm the one who should be thanking you!

Guest Anonymous

Aww thanks. Group hug! Yay for us all being super duper awesomesauce. :-)

• 3 weeks later...

This is awesome, thank you! We used to have alternate translations available of the official website, depending on the status of this, it might be worth mirroring .info, or at least linking out.

For those asking, you can donate at: http://www.tulpa.info/donate/ (I'm not sure where the link on the forum page went)

We also accept PayPal, and that's more or less the preferred method (I'll update that page when I have some time) since the hosting provider accepts PayPal out of the box.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

Guest Anonymous

I just donated through my Paypal. I'll hopefully make that a regular event for you guys. I practically live here, the least I can do is support it a little bit. :-) Thanks for all that I have learned and putting up with just .... everything Mistgod-Melian.

I just donated through my Paypal.  I'll hopefully make that a regular event for you guys.  I practically live here, the least I can do is support it a little bit.  :-)  Thanks for all that I have learned and putting up with just .... everything Mistgod-Melian.

you can donate without using bitcoin? how?

Guest Anonymous

I think on the donation page you can use a credit card. There is also Paypal of course.

I think on the donation page you can use a credit card.  There is also Paypal of course.

yeah. i found that yesterday. i already donated! its not the amount i wished for. but, again. i didn't get that job.