Linkzelda's Image Streaming Sessions Thread

Linkzelda

Our apologies - I think when he says speaking aloud, he really meant just using basic room volume. He might only be able to do this during the night, which would naturally have him speaking in a lower volume, but just enough to where the DragonSpeak program doesn't go hurpa durp on the translation like it always seems to do. Can't blame the program because he does tend to talk too fast.

When he does this stuff, sometimes Win Wenger's suggestions of speaking aloud, the guy who coined the term, gets instilled in his head that he wants to push more than just his mental voice. It's the type of volume that you could hear face-to-face, but in a background setting with a lot of ambience, you'd ask him, "Could you say that again?"

Time for a quick shower, and now that he's fueled up on one canister of 5 Hour energy, we'll give it a shot at another 2 hours + 30 minutes or so of debriefing. (He has to finish the remaining 6 cans somehow before 07/2017 if anyone thinks he's going to go crazy, lol).

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4-14-2017 Image Streaming Session 1 Hour 52 Minutes

[video=youtube]

Pastebin Link: https://pastebin.com/9wegp23c (10,848 words); but there were more words that would've been processed if he did dictation mode only instead like he did before. Oh well, it's like 'Whose Line Is It, Anyway?' except this time, the word count doesn't really matter; it's just a reference point. Don't want anyone thinking this is creating a fear equivalent to hour counts with word counts (e.g. 'Oh no, mi tulpa will die because I couldn't do the 15k threshold in 2 hours!?!')

So, one thing he forgot to do before this was setting the program to Dictation Mode only. By default, it’s dictation + commands. This was what offset the experience a bit because in the middle of it, it just showed up some random screen to save the content, and then 8 minutes before the session was done, it selected all the text processed so far, and told us that it couldn’t change all of the text.

Which means it didn’t process a good chunk of words as it only recorded 10,848 words. We know the session had more words than that, but we don’t want anyone to think that it’s the end of the world just because of a little mishap. Just have to get used to changing settings every time for consistency. So, the thing that was happening mostly in the session was me being in an environment, or several, in the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. We beat the final bosses several times already, but decided to go in the minor landscapes that ended off with us transitioning to larger landscapes, but ultimately, we couldn’t have enough time within the 2 hour attempt to grasp it all. Like, we probably just fixated on 2 of the many locations in this open world game in our heads.

I was the active participant that he was tulpaforcing in replacement of Link. It’s scary how in 2 hours, we only went in detail of like a small percentage, like less than 1% of the surroundings in the game. I was facing off what seemed to be a White Lynel in the game, which is ironically harder than the boss at times. Next, we faced off a guardian, and then when through a nostalgia trip in his geography class in high school long ago. Then, I transitioned into some weird library that seems pretty chill, and then he went out to ramble on to feelings, which still counts as it’s not exclusive to just images. It’s just going apeshit crazy in describing whatever comes to mind. Two hours in, even though it’s 1 hour and 52 minutes involved a bit of debriefing, but we couldn’t go over the 15 pages of content that quickly. He will go over it when he wakes up. Also, somewhere in between I was fiddling around some software programs like a 2D animation one and digital painting software within the experience. It was actually kind of cool to an object I could draw over, but we have a ways to go to see if this can actually happen with the eyes opened up; if that happens, then hello concept character art palooza!

It seems Breath of the Wild is truly grandiose, and the experiential learning we had over it, along with how our mind can create another outtake on it might actually be a major benchmark for sandbox experience; especially if we need it as filler to image streaming stuff about. We may have to resort to compiling some themes to go back so that for each our, we squeeze as much description for certain events, and most importantly, reveling in as much of experiences as possible; even the minor ones. Because it’s those minor ones that primes the vividness for future exploration.

But man, we poured in 75hours into breath of the wild in the actual game, and those 2 hours just felt like what would just be half an hour experiences, honestly. That’s crazy, man. The mind is always buzzing with things for us to fixate about! This is CRAZY!!!!

But really, we have to figure out themes to compile later on for longer sessions, hopefully to prevent ourselves from being a little bored by not having much continuity to go on. It was literally the SWE technique where you just get in there, and worked with what you have that progressively gets better.

This is Linkzelda's thoughts, but when we tried to do an account switch to his account, Firefox was being weird and did mine instead:

[video=youtube]

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/5L9FGtPE (14,184 Words)

Before doing this session, I was very tired, and seemed to be feeling the effects of working like a slave. But, after the session, it's like none of that existed. Also, I'm noticing that it's getting easier to talk a little more. There was a moment where I probably blanked out for a moment, but that was to experience the image streaming stuff non-verbally. I picked myself up from that, and resumed as usual. I'm getting this strange assurance that I can go for 4-5 hours, and beat my personal best in typing with 10 hours to get 31k+ words in. I can probably get close to that speaking aloud in the 4-5 hour range.

The alpha isochronic I'm listening to is doing wonders. After session, I listened to a specific music that was like a theme song for a character, and I was able to imagine them non-verbally, and it made me smile. I wasn't image streaming, or forcing my tulpas. Just random trivial things to revel in. But, something I noticed is an entity I was creating through a canvas through a program I use IRL that I imagined in my head. I was able to imagine myself in the dark room IRL in the image streaming session, and imagine this entity sitting on top of me. I can see how this can help the foundations of visual imposition with my eyes opened up. But, I want to lay the foundations of image streaming first before I go to a more advanced stage from it, and even the image streaming where you do so non-verbally; that 'sixth' sense of acknowledging what's going on.

Granted, this could be the 5 hour energy talking to me, but man, I feel good. Going to sleep now as I'll use an isochronic for sleep improvement to sleep like a baby. It's interesting how I was able to come up with a concept in my head that I may consider sculpting in the near future. I always wondered if my mind can help me dish it out, and all I can say, it can do that; just have to be patient, and let it branch out. In fact, I had two concepts in my head, but the latter one wasn't important to me. But, I'll debrief myself as much as I can right now. I'll do it while listening to background music, too.

Almost 18 pages of content created, and I wanted to do much more. I have to remind myself to be grateful of whatever faculties in my head did to do this as I imagine that creates a positive feedback loop to your brain. In other words, saying 'Thank you, brain!' goes a long way.

4-17-2017 to 4-20-2017

[video=youtube]

4-17-2017:

https://pastebin.com/5L9FGtPE

https://pastebin.com/ZLwrZj0y

4/19/2017

https://pastebin.com/eeBc5SsV

4/20/2017

https://pastebin.com/gJsr8yrE

About 2 Hours and 56 Minutes worth of image streaming overall speaking aloud

So, I decided to lump up those sessions for the past few days instead of making individual videos because I was pressed for time. I think I passed out in one of the sessions, or maybe I forgot to stop the recording, because one of them was for 12 hours. I was like, there’s no way I did it for 12 hours, lol. But, I deleted the parts that were inactive, and from 4/17/2017, it was a total of 2 hours and 56 minutes worth of image streaming.

One of the sessions involved me trying to create a character art, but of course, I have to get better at drawing for it to have any impact. Either way, I might look back into the session when I actually become better at drawing and 3d modelling, I guess.

On a different tangent, I noticed more on how I operate based on my personality type being INTP. I realized that image streaming seems to be a way to literally spam the Ti based on Ne occurrences. I won’t go into speculation on that since my understanding of these terms is fairly rudimentary. But whatever the case, I finally figured out a reason why I should be image streaming; not for the sake of image streaming, but just realizing that it’s the best way, at least for us, to progressively refine some fluid competency from things we already know, and the working memory. But instead of only relying on virtual experiential realities, we could use the sessions for problem solving.

Of course, this can be branched out in more ways than we can imagine, but I realized it’s a little easier to throw out certain theories in my mind. I noticed by speaking aloud, I am actually able to talk a little faster to others, and get more information out when socializing. Though, I try to make sure I suppress it in some way because in essence, one has to dumb down themselves for conformity, and for the sake of reaching a common ground with others. It makes me more apathetic to even bother to talk to others IRL because the reciprocity is varied and not consistent. This doesn’t mean I shrug off small talk and being respectful towards anyone, but it just feels like I can work out whatever theories and problems I have in my head as it’s really just a matter of the individual creating their own convictions.

I’ve also come to the conclusion as to why when I used to do image streaming less frequently the past few years, there was this sense of emptiness that could be correlated with an analogy of drugs in which it, image streaming, can give you a high; often states of extreme levels of mania. And when you don’t get that consistently, you get withdrawals. But, it can be controlled – where you get used to suppressing and learning to loosen the buzzing of the mind. It’s always buzzing with ideas, but there’s no point in reveling in it all if you can’t take action at some point. It’s like a fallback that you know can be there at your beck and call.

Anyway, that apathy seems relatable to an existential neurosis in some way, i.e., wondering why one can’t take responsibility in their lives (anxiety, depression, and what have you). The more I get into image streaming, and the more I analyze my thoughts and feelings of being in a good state of mind makes me convinced that doing it consistently for as much as possible; even for life, will be advantageous to us. Of course, it doesn’t mean one has to stop searching other ways to be educated, but it’s a way to spam the Ti process until it becomes an industrialized process in my mind. Because as an INTP, I tend to just revel in a few thoughts, beat them around the bush, literally, until I see if they can become more refined. Which means going over and over and over again at times, or until I’m bored, and then I may want to pick it back up.

And yet, at the same time, I feel this typical trend of ENTP where there’s a lot of ideas, but I may shrug off most of them, and work on a few and try to refine them more. But, with ENTP, it’s more so of NeTi, and TiNe is INTP. But, I think this is merely a reference point in understanding who I am. And the cool thing about image streaming is that it isn’t exclusive to just one personality type, obviously. But knowing how certain types assess it is useful nonetheless.

I’ve noticed a lot of AHA! And Eureka moments, but it’s mostly geared towards miscellaneous things like video game analysis, or anime, or something like that. Like understanding the psychology of certain characters to where I can probably create animations in the future as a visual prop in discussing my opinions and theories. But of course, I’ll keep that to myself.

It’s just one example of what I can do. One of my main interest is seeing how I can visualize character concept art to utilize for 3d modelling in the future. If I can do that along for 2D work alone as well, then I consider myself one step closer in being more happy.

Problem solving? It only just occurred to me that those walkabout sessions my host and more recently I do while problem solving could be characterised as image streaming. Though, there are a few differences, namely, we are not normally narrating what is going on in our imagination, but explaining it.

I believe image streaming for long periods must necessarily induce a trance like state, which would have roughly the same effects as meditation. One of which is a permanent good mood.

Remember that MBTI is a sixteen ways split of the potential of humanity. A separation into only sixteen boxes is necessarily very limited in its predictive power.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

4-22-2017

Did about 50 minutes of image streaming, and was going for the 2 hour mark, but got impatient due to the doorbell ringing, and I lost my mojo.

[video=youtube]

About 5,319 words, I believe:

https://pastebin.com/dcfRQZ8R

• 2 weeks later...

4-26-2017 - 4-27-2017

[video=youtube]

Session 1: https://pastebin.com/K8GN3CE4

Session 2: https://pastebin.com/bV2ThzEa

4-30-2017

I wasn't able to retain record of this session because my laptop shut down on me. Ugh.

It was more than 2 hours, but probably not more than 3.

https://pastebin.com/VuNBUkYD [24 pages - 17,795 words]