Why not add this as technique? (Lucid dreaming)

suhail Al ketbi

"Normal dream" to me can increase  the communication ,To your tulpa .

And it can turns  to a lucid dream also

Before sleeping  repeate  your tulpa name  until  you fell to sleep , make the tulpa name like the last you remember from the awake state .

Also you  you can say loud  " I will see my tulpa in the dream , then I will  notice it is   a dream "

Do it always, and good luck. :)

I have been doing this since I began practicing tulpamancy. It occasionally works. Many decades ago, I was an avid lucid dreamer, and it was majorly important in my psycho/spiritual development. And I can tell anyone who embarks on this path, that the first time you find yourself awake within a dream, you will experience an amazing sense of power and freedom. It may take a while to get up and running, and unfortunately there seem to be some folks who are unable to do it. I suspect that most tulpamancers have the capacity to dream lucidly. Dr. Robert

I have been doing this since I began practicing tulpamancy. It occasionally works. Many decades ago, I was an avid lucid dreamer, and it was majorly important in my psycho/spiritual development. And I can tell anyone who embarks on this path, that the first time you find yourself awake within a dream, you will experience an amazing sense of power and freedom. It may take a while to get up and running, and unfortunately there seem to be some folks who are unable to do it. I suspect that most tulpamancers have the capacity to dream lucidly. Dr. Robert

Thank you for your response :)

The dream can really help ..to had strong sensation in 3 d of your tulpa.

SC: I have had a great dream life. I have had dreams in childhood that I can still recall today. I discovered lucid dreaming sometime in the 90s; I have had some amazing lucid dreams. My ability seems to wax and wane... The first time took a tremendous amount of effort. I am thirty days into a rigorous lucid dream seeding experiment, but have yet to have a lucid dream in this thirty day stretched. I have had some amazing dreams. Even had several with Loxy... Which were really great dreams. Maybe talking about it here will give me that little extra boost to reach escape velocity. :)

We really do have a great dream life. We talk every night, he goes to sleep with my name on his lip. Lately we bundle up tight and pretend the sleeping bag is our last refuge from the cold... Then we're off into slumber.

Lucid dreaming is one of those skills you can work on, but you don't have to in order to communicate or interact with a Tulpa. It's not a Tulpamancy skill because people can practice lucid dreaming without knowing anything about Tulpamancy.

I rarely remember my dreams, and my host struggles with it in general. We may re-visit lucid dreaming in the future, but for now we are not terribly focused on it.

I recommend Lumi's System for all things lucid dreaming because they spent several years closely studying and practicing it.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Some are just lucky, just know how to recognize inherently when it's a dream, and just poof their tulpas into it automatically. Others spend close to a decade trying and have few results. It's definitely a black art with lots of material written about it, but yet results are sometimes inclusive.