Michen and Amantha: the Journey

Michen_S

We had one yesterday. Ashley clearly said that she secretly wanted to dissipate Bear. Right afterwards she said, "intrusive thought. I didn't think that." Then as per our policy on that matter, we ignored it completely, then Bear and Ashley hugged and laughed about it.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprisingly, it had nothing to do with hypnogognia or anything like it. The strongest intrusive thoughts are the ones that get a hold of me or "mimic" me. Even my form appeared for Michen, seemingly controlled by something not me.

I adviced Michen to just lock the intrusive thoughtform copy in a cage to effectively silence it and then leave it behind. Once left behind, they auto-dissolve. The time after that, when a particularly nasty copy of me like that showed up again, he did use that trick, and it appeared to be surprisingly effective. The reason for caging is quite simple. If I end up getting caged by accident, I can always get out again, in one way or the other. From what I've seen so far, intrusive thoughts don't have that benefit. Caging those effectively silences and dissipates them.

Michen, host or "main" / Amantha, anthro arctic fox tulpa

• 2 weeks later...

~ Late November ~

I felt a presence. Weird, since I rarely feel "presence". I can't tell what it was exactly. It was just the presence of something. When I went to check on Amantha in that time, she somehow seemed to look more life-like than she usually does. But without the hairpin, and without moving. Like a still picture one would find in an anime ending. I guess that's the best way to dscribe it. I'm not sure if it was Amantha's presence I felt. I honestly have no idea. I'm not even sure what emotions I felt. Words elude me to explain this experience.

No news for early December, so I'll be skipping that.

Edited by Michen_S

Michen, host or "main" / Amantha, anthro arctic fox tulpa