Malevolent Tulpae

Kadoh

Which is why people typically use a noose if they want to go that route.

The main point of a noose is to break your neck, suffocation is the noose's plan B.

If you want to actually suffocate yourself, try and turn on you car in you garage and close all the doors so not as much of the exhaust comes out. Also hook the exhaust engine into your car to speed up the process. You will breath a few times and then go unconscious and then......YOU DIE!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The main point of a noose is to break your neck, suffocation is the noose's plan B.

If you want to actually suffocate yourself, try and turn on you car in you garage and close all the doors so not as much of the exhaust comes out. Also hook the exhaust engine into your car to speed up the process. You will breath a few times and then go unconscious and then......YOU DIE!

If you have a proper gallows with a platform and a trapdoor then yes, the sudden jerk on your neck is meant to break it. People that hang themselves from their ceiling or in prison don't have that, so asphyxiation would be plan A in those cases.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

What a horrible way to die.

If you get a gas mask and hook it up to helium, your body can't tell the difference and you will die painlessly.

OR SO I AM TOLD

My opinions are all subject to change.

What a horrible way to die.

If you get a gas mask and hook it up to helium, your body can't tell the difference and you will die painlessly.

OR SO I AM TOLD

Yeah that's true, though I think it's supposed to be carbon dioxide

Unless you release the gas too quickly which will cause your lungs to collapse and you die a horrifyingly painful death.

Scarlet - anime, 8/15/2012

I thought this was Tulpa.info not Suicide.info

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

There was this one time me and my friends all almost passed out simultaneously because we were having way too much fun with helium and balloons. It wasn't pleasant. Anyways, this is why we raise out tulpa on a proper moral code. The last thing we want is to be forcibly possessed and forced into murder because your tulpa thought someone was annoying.

An abstract, all-encompassing love is still a love, nonetheless.