Malevolent Tulpae

Kadoh

Is it possible to have a malevolent tulpa, and has anyone ever had one/known someone that had one?

My opinions are all subject to change.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything's possible. Unlikely though.

Depends on your definition of malevolent, too. There are a few tulpas around that have a few intentions that are opposite to their hosts, for example something like "my tulpa loves gore and wants me to read/view some for them but I can't stand it".

But it seems practically unheard of for a tulpa to legitimately be a negative force that does nothing but fuck you over in every way it can. And even in the cases I've heard, that happened with tulpas made by accident.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

Well, a tulpa that tries its hardest to kill its creator. But I guess a lot of people would say Shin is malevolent.

I'd say it's impossible for a tulpa to kill the host. Even if for some reason they had an insane amount of control, instincts are going to kick in, and obviously, you're going to kick in too.

And a tulpa would have no reason to try in the first place. If your host is happy, you'll be happy too... if your host dies, you're dead. Et cetera.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

I really doubt any tulpa, no matter how malevolent, would try to kill its creator. From what I've read, tulpa want to exist. They exist only inside your mind. Your mind doesn't work when you're dead.

So, if they could manage to kill you, which they can't, then they would die along with you. So they would have to be malevolent AND suicidal, and the possibility for both is likely very low.

Although the possibility that a tulpa turns out to just be a dick, well it does seem possible if that's how you made them to be, or if you didn't work on personality and they just kinda ended up that way.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

Ok, I'm thinking the tulpa creepypasta kind of malevolent if that helps.

Guest Anonymous

I'd say it's impossible for a tulpa to kill the host.

And a tulpa would have no reason to try in the first place. If your host is happy, you'll be happy too... if your host dies, you're dead. Et cetera.

What about Tera/Aly? She had a tulpa that tried to kill her. Almost did.