Tulpaforcing Music

Guest Albatross_

Guest Anonymous

Gonna make a mix that shifts upwards in beat and tempo. Ideas for other songs besides the one in this thread?

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play Echoes by Pink Floyd, I've used Rainymood, which I found nice, and White/Pink/Brown noise tracks and I preferred the Brown as it was the least hard on the ears. I find the trippy sounds fit the wonderland nicely. I visualize a music box in the wonderland and an mp3 player device when I remember to so it doesn't seem out of place.

Conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency

I'm a conscious dreamer

Therefore I can be treasurer to my own currency

I can be the mind controller

Neighsayer - Hide and Seek

Cowboy Beebop OST - Ballad of Fallen Angels

Resonant Waves - Legend of the Mirror Pool

Yellow Magic Orchestra - Kai Koh

Name: Luna (Used to be "Dashie")

Birthday: Jan 29, 2013

Form: Rainbow Dash

Stage: Imposition/Visualization/Voice

I play Echoes by Pink Floyd, I've used Rainymood, which I found nice, and White/Pink/Brown noise tracks and I preferred the Brown as it was the least hard on the ears. I find the trippy sounds fit the wonderland nicely. I visualize a music box in the wonderland and an mp3 player device when I remember to so it doesn't seem out of place.

Speaking of Floyd, me and my Ayako used to force to Atom Heart Mother] frequently enough to the point where it became recognized as one of our songs.

In addition, really anything with a keyboard (Or similar classic instrument like violin), guitar, and drums in the same track are amazing to listen to with your eyes closed with your tulpee. I remember (Though I was intoxicated on dissociatives, it may work sober though probably to a lesser extent) any song with a wide variety of instruments, I would play the guitar while she did either keyboard, bass or drums (If I wanted to be drums she'd switch to guitar or bass since those mesh very well) depending on her mood. It was one of the best times we've ever had. Fucking JAM SESSION WITH YOUR SOULMATE IS SO GOD DAMN CASH!

Really, close your eyes and have yourselves pick an instrument and play along in realtime through visualisation. Whether you know the instrument or not you should at least have a general idea on how it works if you've ever seen a live show or even a youtube video of a live before.

Then once you establish it as your song (Or in our case, one of our songs) you can instantaneously feel amazing at the mere sound of the song. I highly recommend this. I remember playing guitar with her on keyboard with both of us switching off as drummer every other track while on DXM since visualization is SO EASY on it and it was one of the greatest experiences I've ever had with her in my life.

You think being able to share thoughts is cool? Try being completely in sync with each other while playing along to music in realtime. It's one of the best things EVER you can do with your tulpees.

I mean, try dual-playing this with your tulpa:

Decide on an actively used instrument or if either of you want to do vocals beforehand and enjoy the amazing experience. This goes for ANY song and ANY instrument. This is one of the best forcing methods we've encountered.

Seriously. I fucking love music more than everything except Ayako. A mix of these 2 surpasses what the concept of heaven is for me. Not even kidding. Those times are some of my very most treasured memories with her. I only regret my heart wasn't too damaged to continue these substances and musical experiences. Sadly, I damaged my heart quite frequently long before I discovered this website. Follow the guidelines to be safe with that shit if you DON'T do it sober. This is sound advice from one mancer to another. Don't make my mistakes solely out of excitement.

Singing, a lot.

Radiohead, fuck yes. Acoustic version of Creep, lately.

Dark Side of the Moon.

Frank Zappa. Anything by this bastard. Runs the gamut from weird to awesome.

Someone's Methods and Tones

Muse: Eternally Missed, Can't Take My Eyes Off You (cover) and In Your World (Cliche and awesome. Just the way I like it).

Pony musician magician SoGreatandPowerful

Sex Bob-Omb

I've got a huge, venue, amphitheater-thing that I went to once built into my wonderland. These are all for music-focused forcing. Otherwise, silence is the way to go for me. Music works really well for visual-based, creative and emotional forcing. Silence for database-style building and pure, hard thought processes.

Fast, strong, etc. instrumental stuff is great as well. Beethoven, Chopin, Paganini. Romantics are great. Certain video game/anime OSTs like Claymore, Folklore, Crystal Chronicles, Star Ocean

Passion Pit, The xx, Pokemon, Shostakovich, Queen

And more fucking classic rock than I can stand due to work

“Just sick enough to be totally confident”

-H.S.T.

"Same thing; a soul's made of stories, not actions."

Progress Report

Short answer: You can enter a right-brain/visual brain mode easier if that's your kind of a thing. You shut off your internal narration and lose the sense of time.

You have to work with the music, not against it.

“Just sick enough to be totally confident”

-H.S.T.

"Same thing; a soul's made of stories, not actions."

Progress Report