Does Drug use influence Tulpas?

Guest Anonymous

I have been off my A.D.D meds for two weeks, and if anything my forcing as improved. I can impose pretty well and many more things happen in my wonderland even when not in the "dream-like state." My tulpae have become vocal in this time, but I'm not sure if its related.

My opinions are all subject to change.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been off my A.D.D meds for two weeks, and if anything my forcing as improved. I can impose pretty well and many more things happen in my wonderland even when not in the "dream-like state." My tulpae have become vocal in this time, but I'm not sure if its related.

Its better off the add meds?

I'm terrible on visualizing, like i literally cant keep an image in my head for more than 3 seconds without it changing into something else.

Its better off the add meds?

I'm terrible on visualizing, like i literally cant keep an image in my head for more than 3 seconds without it changing into something else.

Practice makes perfect. Think of an image, then hold it for as long as possible. Rinse and repeat.

Oh, interesting story for ya'll. So I smoked some mary j, sat in my lazy boy and tried to mellow out and force. Welp...I ended up tripping. Not very hard mind you, but dots in my vision were changing colors and swirling around, and when I tried to communicate with April closed-eye I got some pretty intense visuals and vibes.

I know marijuana is listed as a mild hallucinogen, but I've never had anything happen like this before. But whatever, anyway it seemed like April was tying to talk to me that night and last night, where I had pressure on my ear and it seemed like she was on the other side of a piece of cellophane trying to break through to me but couldn't.

So close and yet so far.

/incoherant ramblings

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

Practice makes perfect. Think of an image, then hold it for as long as possible. Rinse and repeat.

Oh, interesting story for ya'll. So I smoked some mary j, sat in my lazy boy and tried to mellow out and force. Welp...I ended up tripping. Not very hard mind you, but dots in my vision were changing colors and swirling around, and when I tried to communicate with April closed-eye I got some pretty intense visuals and vibes.

I know marijuana is listed as a mild hallucinogen, but I've never had anything happen like this before. But whatever, anyway it seemed like April was tying to talk to me that night and last night, where I had pressure on my ear and it seemed like she was on the other side of a piece of cellophane trying to break through to me but couldn't.

So close and yet so far.

/incoherant ramblings

Were you listening to Pink Floyd? My friend tripped pretty bad listening to The Wall, he saw pigs eating eyes.

Name: Red

Stage: Imposition

Form: Androgynous human

Sentience: Most definitely.

Vocal: Sometimes.

Date of Creation: 8/20/12

I've been trying to decide the same thing recently. So far my working theory is the medication helps with visualization but may hurt vocalization.

Witty signatures are hard to think of.

Guest Anonymous

Lucidacid have you ever tried MXE in regards to the visualizing and tulpa's in general?

Is it somewhat good for it, or too dissociating?

I've done it before, but it was before I began my tulpa. If anything, I'd say MXE would be detrimental for every part of the process. You wouldn't a have good enough attention span to do visualization, certainly wouldn't want to talk enough for vocalizing, wouldn't be able to concentrate enough for imposition, and you wouldn't be able to feel your limbs enough for possession. It was sort of like a cross-over of DXM and ketamine, neither of which would be good for tulpaforcing. But experiences do vary from person to person, so if you can get your hands on some MXE, go for it.

I've done it before, but it was before I began my tulpa. If anything, I'd say MXE would be detrimental for every part of the process. You wouldn't a have good enough attention span to do visualization, certainly wouldn't want to talk enough for vocalizing, wouldn't be able to concentrate enough for imposition, and you wouldn't be able to feel your limbs enough for possession. It was sort of like a cross-over of DXM and ketamine, neither of which would be good for tulpaforcing. But experiences do vary from person to person, so if you can get your hands on some MXE, go for it.

Yeah because I'm awful with visualizing and focusing, and those two seem to be the most important things with tulpas.

What i was thinking was maybe a hallucinogenic like LSD or Psilocybin.

Since if i have a hard time visualizing and focusing, wouldn't those help immensely?

Guest Anonymous

Yeah because I'm awful with visualizing and focusing, and those two seem to be the most important things with tulpas.

What i was thinking was maybe a hallucinogenic like LSD or Psilocybin.

Since if i have a hard time visualizing and focusing, wouldn't those help immensely?

If your problem is focusing, psychedelics and hallucinogens in general are only going to make it worse. For concentration I'd recommend some generic nootropics. I posted about them a few pages back in this thread.

But LSD seems like it'd actually be very good for visualization. If you take a low dose, you can keep a clear head while still being able to visualize extremely well. Sadly the vast majority of acid since the 90's is either completely blank, or diluted LSA, which isn't nearly as good as the real stuff. Mushrooms on the other hand, would likely make it worse. The mind high combined with the constant dim-kaleidoscope effect everywhere would probably screw up your perception of your tulpa, even in your mind's eye.

^not to mention RC's like 25i-NBOMe, I don't really think anyone would take the time to extract LSA and put it on their blotters. I took 4 hits of LSD which I'm pretty sure was not an RC, and I didn't have any problems visualizing from all perspectives of my surroundings.

I recommend psilocybin to anyone struggling to visualize, it can help with concentration and a quiet surrounding.

I wish Las Vegas was more quiet, Lucy feels that I don't pay enough attention to her because of it, and I do, it's just.. distractions. :c