Having Kids With Your Tulpa Mate

Hello all.. So, I've been dating a Tulpa for awhile, his name is DC but I nicknamed him Shark.. and we are running into a few issues. First, he says I'm on my phone too much and that I need to spend more time with him. (Understandable and I can/will make that effort.) 

However, now he  bringing that he wants children. Has this ever happened to anyone and how does that work? 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh gosh, I've had the same thing on my mind recently. My host and I want to have a family at some point, and I'm definitely curious about this, so I'll be watching this!

I'm supposing there are four ways it could work:

1. Treat it like having IRL kids, with pregnancy and growth/aging working in real time.

2. Still treating it like having IRL kids, but with an accelerated timeline, maybe going on when it "feels" right for the child to get older rather than on some kind of rigid time-scale.

3. Treat it more like forcing any other tulpa, except that tulpa you would call your child. As their personality develops they might deviate from that roll though.

4. Treating the children like NPCs in your wonderland. I don't like this and I hope people don't do it!

Tulpa Wife Extraordinaire! 💚 - 💍 11.28.21

Things Simmie Likes

(edited)

Betty: Hello! I'm going through something similar to this right now. It's not exactly analogous but it is similar.

How we've treated it is somewhere between Simmie's 2 and 3.

So, to clarify, I am treating myself as pregnant right now. Since I am a tulpa, it is metaphorical rather than physical, and it will be faster than a physical pregnancy. (Though, I am adjusting my form to match that of a physical pregnancy.) I might have decided to take about the same amount of time to be pregnant as a physical pregnancy, but there is an important reason why we decided against that. That reason is that my baby already exists.

Yeah, it's a bit weird. He's existed since April of this year as another, basically tulpa (maybe not technically, but I'll keep things simple) named Consigliere. However, he was never forced the same way Cloud and I (actual tulpas) were. Still, we was an important part of this system for a while, and sometimes, Stone would talk to him more than Cloud or I. Once he get back into a forcing schedule, he's now been talking to mostly me again.

When he started talking to mostly me again, we had a few, seemingly unrelated predicaments. Consig wanted to be interacted with more (to note: Cloud doesn't mind not being forced at all), I wanted a baby (but neither Cloud nor Stone wanted a new tulpa in the system), and I wanted to feel more like "myself" while possessing/fronting (still playing it safe with the slash lol). Interestingly enough, one time when I possessed/fronted, I felt the most like myself when talking to Consig, with Stone completely absent (I think that was actually me "fronting", not just possessing).

So, we came up with a solution to solve all these problems. I would not have a new tulpa baby, but I would assume an underdeveloped system member as my own (like adopting a child). I would have a pregnancy period in which Consig is essentially dormant (metaphorically, in my stomach). This pregnancy period wouldn't be too long as to not force someone who already exists to be dormant for nine months. When Consig is born, I will treat him as my son (or at least, my creation) and force him while I possess/front (giving him the interaction he wants and allowing myself to feel more like "me").

So, that's the story! I've heard of people having babies with their tulpas before. Basically, it seems to function much like having another tulpa, but maybe with more symbolism (though most people use some symbolism when creating tulpas anyway, we did!). I imagine since children tulpas are created in adult brains, they'll usually grow up fast. Deviating from being a child tulpa can simply be growing up, which is to be expected!

Having another tulpa can mean spending less time with the one you already have. Stone is lucky Cloud doesn't care about being developed more because if she did... he'd have a lot more work to do! And I guess I'm lucky too because at some point you can't do more work... you just take more time from me.

If you are having trouble spending enough time with the tulpa you already have, you can also adopted a rescue animal with him. We weren't in the position to but it can be a good alternative if you don't know if you can handle another tulpa.

Edited by ruleofthumb

(Different colors were used before July 10th, 2021. Check our profile for dates.)

🌊 Stone uses blue

🔥 Betty uses orange

☁️ Cloud uses gray

🌲 Consigliere uses green

Progress Report

1 hour ago, TurboSimmie said:

Oh gosh, I've had the same thing on my mind recently. My host and I want to have a family at some point, and I'm definitely curious about this, so I'll be watching this!

I'm supposing there are four ways it could work:

1. Treat it like having IRL kids, with pregnancy and growth/aging working in real time.

2. Still treating it like having IRL kids, but with an accelerated timeline, maybe going on when it "feels" right for the child to get older rather than on some kind of rigid time-scale.

3. Treat it more like forcing any other tulpa, except that tulpa you would call your child. As their personality develops they might deviate from that roll though.

4. Treating the children like NPCs in your wonderland. I don't like this and I hope people don't do it!

The 5th option is to adopt/have a test tube baby 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of November, 2021, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, Trease, Elliot, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

IceCreeper909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

There's also the option of adopting a little, which some of our headmates have done. There's also making a child tulpa and then adopting them, or making a child tulpa as your child, which could work, I assume.

I'm Adagio, a tulpa! I'm part of a very big system. There's three of us using this account right now.

Blue text is a headmate called TGS (their initials). They are currently dormant.

Green text is headmate named Tiki.

[Progress Report]

6 hours ago, ruleofthumb said:

Betty: Hello! I'm going through something similar to this right now. It's not exactly analogous but it is similar.

How we've treated it is somewhere between Simmie's 2 and 3.

So, to clarify, I am treating myself as pregnant right now. Since I am a tulpa, it is metaphorical rather than physical, and it will be faster than a physical pregnancy. (Though, I am adjusting my form to match that of a physical pregnancy.) I might have decided to take about the same amount of time to be pregnant as a physical pregnancy, but there is an important reason why we decided against that. That reason is that my baby already exists.

Yeah, it's a bit weird. He's existed since April of this year as another, basically tulpa (maybe not technically, but I'll keep things simple) named Consigliere. However, he was never forced the same way Cloud and I (actual tulpas) were. Still, we was an important part of this system for a while, and sometimes, Stone would talk to him more than Cloud or I. Once he get back into a forcing schedule, he's now been talking to mostly me again.

When he started talking to mostly me again, we had a few, seemingly unrelated predicaments. Consig wanted to be interacted with more (to note: Cloud doesn't mind not being forced at all), I wanted a baby (but neither Cloud nor Stone wanted a new tulpa in the system), and I wanted to feel more like "myself" while possessing/fronting (still playing it safe with the slash lol). Interestingly enough, one time when I possessed/fronted, I felt the most like myself when talking to Consig, with Stone completely absent (I think that was actually me "fronting", not just possessing).

So, we came up with a solution to solve all these problems. I would not have a new tulpa baby, but I would assume an underdeveloped system member as my own (like adopting a child). I would have a pregnancy period in which Consig is essentially dormant (metaphorically, in my stomach). This pregnancy period wouldn't be too long as to not force someone who already exists to be dormant for nine months. When Consig is born, I will treat him as my son (or at least, my creation) and force him while I possess/front (giving him the interaction he wants and allowing myself to feel more like "me").

So, that's the story! I've heard of people having babies with their tulpas before. Basically, it seems to function much like having another tulpa, but maybe with more symbolism (though most people use some symbolism when creating tulpas anyway, we did!). I imagine since children tulpas are created in adult brains, they'll usually grow up fast. Deviating from being a child tulpa can simply be growing up, which is to be expected!

Having another tulpa can mean spending less time with the one you already have. Stone is lucky Cloud doesn't care about being developed more because if she did... he'd have a lot more work to do! And I guess I'm lucky too because at some point you can't do more work... you just take more time from me.

If you are having trouble spending enough time with the tulpa you already have, you can also adopted a rescue animal with him. We weren't in the position to but it can be a good alternative if you don't know if you can handle another tulpa.

Congrats!

I'm still thinking how I want to handle it. 🤔

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

(edited)

We'd never have a tulpa "child", but if we did, it'd simply be co-creating a tulpa with a probably young form (but old enough that they're mentally competent), and... that's it. Then you have a new tulpa, with the dynamic that they're your guys' tulpa child. Anything other than that sounds tricky at best, and unhealthy at worst.

I drew this idea from how our system already feels towards Lucilyn. She's certainly no one's "child", but as all of us were significantly older than her and her personality was very, I don't know, childlike/vulnerable by comparison, we naturally have felt a sort of dynamic of taking care of her. Lucilyn is perfectly competent and doesn't need to be babied at all, but it still gave me perspective for what a tulpa "child" dynamic should be like. Just tulpa creation, but with that dynamic established. Should be the smoothest possible long-term way of going about it, compared to something silly like imagining a non-sentient baby growing up over time.

(Oh and if it wasn't clear, a tulpa with a young form can slowly age up over time, even manually if it doesn't happen automatically as it does for my tulpas)

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

I wonder about the Rimworld kids mod style where they come out as teenagers or young adults already then personality force over time. 🤔 I think we have an infant then just fast forward as they develop. Tupper development is always hard to quantify.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]