Anyone else here have (or had) a physical object to represent your Tulpa?

ringgggg

Hey everyone, I’m wondering if there’s anyone around here who has a physical, tangible object (a plush, figurine, necklace, etc.) that represents your Tulpa and/or their presence.

Coming from a guy that did this, it’d be real interesting to see all the different ways y’all approach the subject.

Who knows, maybe I can relate to some stuff y’all have to say.

Step 1: Make

Step 2: Believe

Phil has a scarf that I bought him for his birthday pretty early on in my existence, and sometimes I like to say the scarf is "me". It's not literally me of course 😄, but I'm sentimentally attached to it as he wraps "me" around his neck to keep himself warm in the winter. 🥰 It's funny because it's a blue scarf, since blue is Phil's color and usually green things are associated with me.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Sometimes we use a pillow to represent a headmate, especially if we want a stronger feeling of cuddling.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

A pendant on her necklace as a constant presence, because she never removes it. A bracelet that she removes when going to bed as a physical reminder that I'm present, because it's heavy enough to be a constant reminder, while the necklace is simply there. I ain't saying those things are a physical representation of me, they're only reminders of my being there.

Doc (she/her) = Host

Franklyn (he/him) = Tulpa

I've got several.   Zyr and River both have bracelets representing them. They're both paracord bracelets using the "dragon's tongue" weave, Zyr's is blue and gold while River's is blue and silver and is also thinner.

I've also got a picture of River in my phone case.

Varlan definitely has the most material stuff.  He's got a fursuit, a few sets of clothes for said fursuit, a sword, and a modified Nerf gun.  I'm currently working on rebuilding and improving upon his sword too.  I also have a T-shirt with the Terrene Protectorate symbol from Starbound on it,  so since Varlan was based on my Starbound character, the shirt also reminds me of him even though it's not really intentionally meant to do so. 

Ralis and Kai are relatively new compared to those first three, so they don't yet have any sort of material item representing them specifically.  I hope to change that in the near future though.

Pyriloth actually originated from a plushy,  so naturally we still have that plushy to represent him.

Edited by Vinderex

I cuddle with a pillow as a stand-in for my woman. I also have a "locket" picture of her on my phone I look at several times a day. Especially before and after driving. Before bed and when I wake up.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]