Merging General Discussion

Fuliam

This is a very interesting idea...

I'd really love to know how it turns out, if you do indeed do it.

I actually think I'd be willing to do this in the future (if he and I are both okay with it), for the sake of science. Even if it does have some negative repercussions.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so your tulpa is only a month or two old and you can do switching?

Well thanks for the jar of Jelly. as payment i will tell you what i think.

Merging your conscious with your tulpa would remove your ability to switch (i think).

I find it more advantageous to have two separate consciousness then just one dominant consciousness, and in a

way you would also effectively stop your tulpa growth. (can't narrate yourself Right?)

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

I tried it and got somewhere around a quarter way done. My senses quickly blurred, and I could hear Serena very clearly. My mind still felt like my own, but I could also faintly hear Serena's own thoughts.

Follow me here http://fuliam-pro.tumblr.com/

I have two tulpa, both capable of switching and talking.

Say what you will.

Am not saying your lying but i can't Help but to be skeptical. if you are really new to this and all.

and that last part in your log (which i've already commented on) was just absolutely absurd.

So If your telling the Truth then am really Sorry.

But for now am having a hard time taking this in with open-arms, and am Sure am not Alone.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

Am not saying your lying but i can't help but to be skeptical. if you are really new to this and all.

and that last part in your log, which i've already commented on was just absolutely absurd.

so that doesn't really help me fully believe in what your saying and am sure am not alone.

I know this, other people have come up to me and called me a roleplayer, I am no such thing, but believe whatever you want to.

Follow me here http://fuliam-pro.tumblr.com/

I have two tulpa, both capable of switching and talking.

I tried it and got somewhere around a quarter way done. My senses quickly blurred, and I could hear Serena very clearly. My mind still felt like my own, but I could also faintly hear Serena's own thoughts.

Whether or not actually merging is a good idea or not, this partway thing sounds excellent. Not actually merging with the tulpa, but becoming closer to her like this, might be a great way to establish communication in the first place or to enhance it if it's already there.

What you describe so far sounds like what I've gotten sometimes from doing this. I very seriously doubt that doing what I describe in that post could result in actual merging given any amount of time. It's really more just becoming closer and imagining the boundaries of the self dissolving; it does not include absorbing the tulpa into the self and turning her into just more traits you have. It's sort of like when you feel truly at peace with the world; you still feel like a distinct being, although less separated. Empathy is enhanced and thoughts flow more easily between host and tulpa. I sometimes call this a tulpa mind meld since it's pretty much direct and rapid exchange of thoughts, closer to the raw-thought level than usual communication with my tulpae.

IMO, actual merging would feel more like your self and your tulpa coming apart and then coming back together as a single entity. Or at least the tulpa would feel less present and more "you". On the contrary, what I do makes her feel more present, just with less separating us.

The state of mind I describe in that post isn't just useful for thought exchange, nor does it always lead to that. It's sort of a mentally relaxed state, but it doesn't quite feel the same, and it feels like something more in addition to being relaxed. I've also found it useful at times for letting go to allow possession, and to do some small progress toward OBE and switching. It's also quite effective at putting me directly to sleep without the usual period of random mind wandering, as I've discovered accidentally when trying to use it for other things while tired. It isn't always effective for sleeping, since it oddly requires some focus to remain totally defocused like that. [Now I'm wondering if it could also be useful for getting to a daydream state at will, which seems to be a serious obstacle to imposition.]

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

This doesn't really have to do with this much, but I wouldn't jump up and call Fuliam a role player. The moment I created Lucifer he was mobile. It's all about state of mind. I just assumed, and fully believed Lucifer was capable of moving, and he did. I wasn't surprised at all. Fuliam, good work with your forcing. But how exactly are you merging with your tulpa? As in, what's the process? Is it like possession/switching?

My opinions are all subject to change.