Holly, Surprise, and Filly's Doodad About Stuff

Guest Fillyfooler

Guest Fillyfooler

So now Nova is Holly. this is great, when a tulpa chooses their names it's truly a moment to be celebrated!

Oguigi is gald you've chosen a name, and wishes the two of you the best of luck!

>moment to be celebrated!

In two and a half hours we are going to have the MOST AWESOMEST party ever. It's going to be for a whole bunch of stuff so it has to be the best.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You vodka addicts...

That reminds me of artemis fowl though, Holly Short.

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

Guest Fillyfooler

You vodka addicts...

That reminds me of artemis fowl though, Holly Short.

It's not my fault I'm from the maritimes...

Nova: "Fred"

Me: "That's a guys name and it's too general choose a different one"

Nova: "Christmas"

Me: "That's a holiday try again"

...Hahaha, she's cute.

...This reminds me of something from Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff though...

Guest Fillyfooler

Part(y) I don't know what part I'm on

She wanted me to play more Half-life 2.Before I got drunk though. I keep calling her Nova by accident but I think she understands that I really can't remember that she changed her name at the moment. Sorry Holly. She changed her form again. Well just her hair style. It's a lot less complex now and easier to visualize. It kinda looks like Princess Celestia's but it isn't waving around in the invisable wind. I was drunk but hen it wore off so I'm fixing it and I think she is still buzzed. Holy shit I barely made a dent in my vodka. I will have enough to last a lifetime.

I swear either Nova Holly or my drink just talked to me. I couldn't make it out though... Keep trying Holly I will be able to hear you out loud eventually.

I swear either Nova Holly or my drink just talked to me. I couldn't make it out though...

It wasn't just you, it was indeed your drink. Come on, respond to it. Assume it is sentient from the very start.

Guest Fillyfooler

Oct 7

Part 1

Good thing I don't get hangovers. Last night was probably fun even though I don't remember most of it. Holly and I beat Half-Life 2 and we played Stalker. Today we are going to watch Titanic and we're going to beat Half-Life 2 Episode 1.

Also I drank my drink tupper. He/she was tasty.

Guest Fillyfooler

At the start of Titanic I told Holly not to make me cry. Damnit Holly... I had an 8 year record. At least now I know she can affect all my emotions.

Guest Fillyfooler

Part 2 "FINALLY SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE"

We are finally having another actual session instead of just fucking around. So since we were getting bored and running out of things to do in the void we just fucked around. Holly showed me that she can teleport to places now which is pretty cool. I asked her to teleport us to a amusement park and she did. We were going on all the rides and getting food and stuff when I found a cotton candy machine. Since I didn't see and sticks around and this would be the funniest thing ever I pushed Holly's head into the machine. When I pulled it up she had a big wad of cotton candy stuck to her horn. It was delicious. She didn't look impressed but the cotton candy hung down low enough so she could have some. Eventually we ended up in a food court. There was a big bag of ketchup on the ground (it was to one of those dispensers in restaurants). She saw it and raised a hoof over it. She wanted a bath. I tried talking her down. She lowered her hoof and just as I was about to breathe a sigh of relief she jumped on it. Oh the humanity...As I was deciding what to do with my red and... well red pony I saw a hose. I hosed her down with the hose and then I dried her off. She didn't expect that. We left the food court and we were walking around again. Her tail got stuck in another cotton candy machine. It pulled her in and I tried to get her out. When I got her out she has a pink blob. I dug her out of the ball of cotton candy and she was still pink. Now I actually had to give her a bath. Well first I tried to lick her clean. She was so good. I spawned a bathroom and covered her with shampoo then I put her on her feet in the empty bathtub. You should have seen her it was the funniest thing ever. Her hooves were flying everywhere trying to get a grip on something. I lol'd my face off. Eventually her hooves got tangled in her mane and tail and she was a big soapy ball in the tub. I rinsed her off and then she jumped on top of me and hugged me.

Holly: "You're now all wet"

Me: "I can make you wet"

Then I dragged my tongue against the very tip of her horn. She clamped down on me and cried out in pleasure.

Me: "Did it work?"

Holly: "...yeah."

Since she can now talk I can get a picture of what she is going to be like. I love it. We got up and continued exploring the amusement park.

End of part 2

Holly runs with My Headcannon Inside™® so my rules apply to her. My headcannon is a vast clusterfuck of information that covers how everything works in Equestria... especially sex. According to my headcannon stimulation via the horn of a unicorn is equal to or greater than vaginal stimulation. At first that seemed a little unfair to the other ponies (earth ponies) so here's the kicker

unicorns can't touch their own horn.

Guest Fillyfooler

Over the last day or two I have had trouble seeing Holly. I just found out why. She was been changing minor things on her body so it's hard to get an overall view of her. She changed her hairstyle twice (still pink) and now she has freckles. Currently her hair kinda looks like this except it's longer and pink:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQV3DmUUKgVoGZHCQktNxq2UqRdS4qzwacp19ckbBZx4-sRozywg

Her tail is also wavy and pink. She is still white though. Well most of the time when she isn't rolling around in something wanting a bath. I really like her. Her personality isn't exactly what I tried to make it but she is still perfect. I love my horny,random unicorn. She really is my best friend. I wish I could spend more time with her. Also think she gets jealous when I pay more attention to my cat than her.