Holly, Surprise, and Filly's Doodad About Stuff

Guest Fillyfooler

Guest Fillyfooler

Nova said her first words yesterday and everyone is caught up arguing whether or not I'm going to have to sex up Nova at some point... I love this place so much.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fillyfooler

THE REST OF PART 3

Still in the empty white space. I don't know what to turn it into so I let Nova decide. I closed my eyes and when I opened them we were in a forest. We were in a small clearing and there was a river beside us. This is were I tried to ride Nova and she talked. She looked kind of mad after so I gave her a present. It was a pink scarf. I put it on her and she looked happy again. Since I really didn't know what to do I asked her if she wanted to go for a swim. She shook her head. I persuaded her to go to the very edge of the river and I jumped in and splashed her. When I surfaced she looked wet and mad again. She took off her scarf and jumped in and we had a splash fight. We started to drift down the river I said that we were going to lose her scarf. She jumped out and put her scarf in her "pocket" and jumped back in and splashed me again. We pretty much just sat there drifting down the river when we heard a roar. We were about to go over a waterfall. I fell before her and stretched out to break the surface tension so she wouldn't get hurt. I hit the water first then she hit after me. I came up and didn't see her so I went back under and saw her trying to swim. I grabbed her and brought her to surface then we swam to the shore. I just laid on the ground and Nova flopped down on top of me. That was the end of the session but I popped back in before I went to bed and she was asleep on top of me. She looked so cute.

Sept 30

PART 1 ">rape or goddamnit you guys"

When I got back she was laying of top of me with a smile on her face. We dried out over night but her fur was all dirty and messy. I was going to have to give her another bath. I got up and took about 3 steps before Nova knocked me over. She was laying on top of me with her best >rape face on. I knew exactly what she was going to do so I immediately got up and told her that we were not going to have sex. I put her on my lap and started to atleast make her fur look nice since I could wash it at the moment. While I was brushing I found that her back end wasn't flat any more and she was damp back there. I looked at her and said we are not going to have sex. After I got her fur in order (it was still dirty) I spawned back our golf cart. She made several more attempts at trying to get us to mate. Each time I say we were not going to have sex but I knew the /mlp/ inside of me would not like this. I spawned a chastity device I and put on after vaporizing the key. Nova looked sad and ran out of the side of the golf cart into the forest. I caught up to her and told her and the implications of us having sex. I told her she would get addicted to my sexual energy and she would want to fuck me all the time. Also I told her that I wanted her to be my best friend not my fuck buddy. She looked like she understood and we walked back to the golf cart. I continued to drive and we found a runway with an AC-130 on it ready to go. I got a grappling hook and hooked it on the door. I put Nova on my back and we climbed up into the cockpit (lol). I put Nova in her seat and buckled her seatbelt. I buckled mine and I was about to turn the plane on when Nova said "U". I looked at her and she was pointing at a black square sticker with a yellow U on it. Slightly confused I started up the plane and we took off. We were kind of high up when I looked out the window. This forest stretched on for kilometres! It's like it never ended. I told Nova that this is why I like her making the maps for her void. If I were to do it you would probably be able to see the boundary since I didn't think anyone would be able to see it anyways. Nova on the other hand made the forest big enough so it would look real even if you were 31,000 ft in the air. Nova blushed when I told her. She looked so cute. I mentioned we had enough firepower hanging off the side of the plane to blow up pretty much anything we wanted. She didn't really do anything so I decided to save it so we could blow up something cool.

END OF PART 1

I told her she would get addicted to my sexual energy and she would want to fuck me all the time. Also I told her that I wanted her to be my best friend not my fuck buddy.

END OF PART 1

You know that was a rumor that was started by FAQman, but it's not true, right? I know from lurking in the forums (and experience).

I could understand the fuck buddy part, but sex could be a intimate kind of thing too. You could do these things with moderation.

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

Great, and i do agree with Raetin, The Trick is to do everything in moderation. sex doesn't have to be a "bad" thing, use it as another tool

to become closer to your tulpa

...Don't believe him Fillyfooler.

Feeling kinda silly now aren't you. my original prediction/knowlege was sound

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

Guest Fillyfooler

I'm going to have to have sex with Nova aren't I? I hope this won't fuck up my quest for wizardry. Did you sex up Oguigi koomer?

PART 2 "I ran out of energy drinks"

I was almost late to this session but I made it in time. Before I left the first time I put the plane on autopilot. When I got back I turned it off and realized if I can barely drive a golf cart how the hell am I suppose to fly a plane? I unbuckled Nova and got her to fly while I looked at the guns. I started playing around with the main cannon and shot it at some trees. It blew up around 8 of them and when I turned around Nova was there with her whole queen get up and the demon pony things again. I started to apologize when I realized "Who the hell has flying the plane?" Nova's demon pony things disappeared and we both rushed to the cockpit (lol). The plane started to do a barrel roll but I levelled it out. I saw a bigass city in front of us with a highway leading into it. I set the plane down on the highway and got Nova out of her seat again and hugged her. I kissed her on her nose and told her we'd explore the city during the next session.

END OF PART 2 (I wish it was longer)

I'm going to have to have sex with Nova aren't I? I hope this won't fuck up my quest for wizardry. Did you sex up Oguigi koomer?

Well, you don't have to, but it might be an enjoyable experience for you both. Plus, it'll probably make her pretty happy since she was the one who started it. But yeah, it's your choice.

Guest Fillyfooler

Well, you don't have to, but it might be an enjoyable experience for you both. Plus, it'll probably make her pretty happy since she was the one who started it. But yeah, it's your choice.

At 8:00 the deed will be done. I told Nova that this will almost certainly be a once in a lifetime opportunity so make it count. Have her finding a location in the city to do it right now. Also I told her to be careful because I don't want to lose her. I have put too much time and effort (not really compared to other people but to me it seems like a lot) into her and we have had lot of memories together and I want us to have more. I will write about our mating session in GREAT detail. For science of course...

Did you sex up Oguigi koomer?

nope, le sexy tim. was always requested by Oguigi.

Here's an PG-13 illustration:

"alright that's enough Tv for today."

*turns off tv*

*Oguigi stares at me with "bed room eyes"*

*Oguigi comes at me, plot swaying back and fort*

"erm Oguigi? I don't th...."

*Oguigi chest slowly comes on mines she gives me french kiss*

"but this is wron...".

*Oguigi puts a hoof on my lips*

Oguigi:"shhhhh, close your eyes.. and just let it happen"

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

Guest Fillyfooler

Well, this should be...uh, interesting.

I don't know if I should be weirded out or "excited".

Maybe both.

Hmm.

I'm silently fearing for what these posts are doing to my mind (/ tulpa).

.__.

Don't worry nothing bad will happen.

They are just giving her ideas.