Multi-form deviation?

LLeRRoux

Hey everyone. I'm just wondering if anybody had something similar happen to them.

I initially imagined Jake as a blue viper a few days ago, and since then, he's changed form more times than I can count. He successively became a whole range of different animals, from tarantula, to whale, to zebra and much more.

If something similar has happened to you, does your tulpa have a form it prefers/uses more often? Jake seems to like dogs. Possible Adventure Time influence?

My progress log.

Do people actually read other people's sigs? If you are, have this free semicolon.

;

It has never happened to me personally, but I have read many cases of people's tulpae changing form very often in the beginning.

Some do it for fun, and other do it to find which form it is that they like the most.

They usually seem to settle on a form that they like, but sometimes they just end up being shapeshifters.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Kay changed a lot in the beginning too. Mainly she started off male, became female. In terms of form, I started off with the vague idea of a bird in mind, which filed through many variations- orange mockingbird, green and white parrot, green and yellow mockingbird, gray songbird, and finally light gray falcon (current). Also around the time she decided she was a she, she decided she wanted a human form as well. So yeah. Now she's human/falcon. Quite a ways from a male parrot. xD

So I think these changes are natural. Like a teenager trying to decide what music and clothes they're into.

Don't worry, he'll either find a form, or keep changing. Neither will harm him, or you, but imposition might be a bit of a strain for your brain.

I'm not really worried about anything, jut slightly intrigued and curious to know if this was happening to anyone else.

As for imposition, that's still a long ways away, so I'll just see once i get there and hopefully not stuggle too much. Perhaps I might even find a way to make it easyer, such as imposing a small animal at first, then move up the scale. (I'm guessing that would be easier, but I might be wrong)

My progress log.

Do people actually read other people's sigs? If you are, have this free semicolon.

;

Unless you think it would really help, don't impose a small animal, for two reasons.

1) it would most likely become sentient from all the attention

2) Imposition is a very long process, a practice run would not make much sense

Of course, if you want to, full steam ahead. Don't let anything I say sway your opinions. Good luck with Jake!