Aarix

Couple questions, couple problems!

Hi Friends, Hows it going.

Things are looking a bit more positive, still don't have enough privacy and concentration as I would like.

Anyway, would taking cognitive enhancers like adderall help with forcing?

Also, I learned about the whiteboard method, Its hard to explain the problem but how do you make a whiteboard for your tulpa. Wouldn't you hath to rethink it up and without any knowlege of what your tulpa wrote if any, wouldnt that be a waste. I know im supposed to imagine it with an open mind but how can I imagine something with something I have no knowlege of?

I hear people describe what happens to them in their wonderland, isn't this basically daydreaming? Isn't that the basics of visualization being in a daydream like state?

Still have no signs of sentients but ill keep going.

Progress report

"You'll have a Tulpa because you didn't give up" -Koomer

While I would never suggest the use of drugs, or anything of the sort; in theory, anything that helps with concentration would help with forcing. Unless of course it had other negative side-effects.

Unfortunately, I don't know what to tell you about the whiteboard; I feel the same way.

And yes, what you do in your wonderland essentially is daydreaming. Any kind of visualization is honestly just daydreaming, in theory.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Hey Aarix i see you're back.

Well idk what a "whiteboard" is, but am guessing what they mean is something like a

"charkboard" a place for your tulpa to write on.

I understand the position your in now and it can be difficult. (Early Tulpaforcing is rarely easy, you've should have seen me during the first 3 weeks

curl up and cry yourself to sleep

)

I wish i had some kind of Magic Wand that would solve all your problems.

But your still at it which by itself is wonderful.

give it more time, communicate to your tulpa let her feel your love.

some tulpas can be tricky and it's not always the host fault, Aarix your doing nothing wrong give it some more time and she come to.

and don't become like Winter

keep going.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

Hey Aarix i see you're back.

Well idk what a "whiteboard" is, but am guessing what they mean is something like a

"charkboard" a place for your tulpa to write on.

I understand the position your in now and it can be difficult. (Early Tulpaforcing is rarely easy, you've should have seen me during the first 3 weeks

curl up and cry yourself to sleep

)

I wish i had some kind of Magic Wand that would solve all your problems.

But your still at it which by itself is wonderful.

give it more time, communicate to your tulpa let her feel your love.

some tulpas can be tricky and it's not always the host fault, Aarix your doing nothing wrong give it some more time and she come to.

and don't become like Winter

keep going.

Always great hearing from you. Thanks :)

Progress report

"You'll have a Tulpa because you didn't give up" -Koomer

For the whiteboard, try walking into the room where it is without thinking about what will be on it, or even that it will he there. Then zoom in on it and see what's on it. This takes some practice, and requires good visualization.

With sentience, assume it's already there and that your tulpa can hear what you tell her, and is listening intently.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

I see you have trouble with the whiteboard idea, too. I can't imagine it with an open mind since I assume there will be writing on it, which affects what's on it. So I rely on speech with my tulpae. But if the board doesn't work for you, don't stress out or try to push the idea since it won't make it any easier for yourself.

As for visualizing the wonderland and such, it's like daydreaming, I guess, but it's more focused and directed than that. I think you're focusing too much on specifics and looking for an answer from someone that will correct any misconceptions you may have, but expecting an answer will make it more difficult to get one. Try to relax and not worry about how and why, but focus on who and what.

To believe in certainty, we must begin by doubting. --Polish Proverb

Another thing about the whiteboard: I can never (*) read text in my wonderland. Same applies to all but the simplest text encountered in dreams. I can make out something if I watch my tulpae write it, though the text itself is illegible; it's all from the hand movements they do. Mostly I let them draw something on it, since I stand a better chance of making that out.

(*) -- Occasionally if I zoom in enough I can get the first word or two, but that's it. The one exception was during one mini-adventure when I ran into a note to me that Lyra had put someplace before having me go into an area without her. The writing itself was even more illegible than usual, but glancing at a word of it caused the word to pop into my head. It was as if the note was reading itself to me. I think she had attached the raw concepts of the words to it -- it may be worth asking a tulpa to do this...

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)