I overreacted, Sorry..

Frostwolf

Well, we still don't actually know whether all tuppers experience such torture while being ignored. Maybe for the younger ones it's easier to disappear/lose sense of self by entering the mind equivalent of complete sensory deprivation - going back to being a thoughtform, basically. My theory is that if you really feel guilty about it, then you'll end up "calling her back" one way or another, anyway. Otherwise, how do i say it, if you don't see anything then you won't feel anything either, regardless of what actually happens in the part of your mind you're ignoring.

By saying this i'm not trying to saying anything to anyone about what is and isn't acceptable to do, of course; i'm not that kind of person anyway.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your kindness or your love depends on other's actions, its not a true love or true kindness. If you will not understand this, more struggling awaits you in future. Your decision isn't bad or good. But reasons behind your decision will backfire. Since you posted here, I guess telling you something is Ok. So, think about ^^^ words. Maybe its easy to dismiss tulpa, but reason which led to this situation will forever stay with you if you won't deal with it. What will you do when same thing happens with human? What will you do if this "unwanted" person in future happens to be your own self?

I was in shock. Although I can not judge how you feel or what is your real relationship. Still, it's cruel to me and I can not imagine it. I was thinking about it but if it happened to me and I would've dealt with it as follows. I would not kill her (like an animal that we do not like), I would've let her live in my mind (Wonderland) gave her just enough attention needed to survive and so she can play with other Tulp and deal with only the minimum of interaction with her . Agreement (both sides) but this would've used it as a second option. First, I would eat a lot of attention, and trying to figure out why that is and teach it. But it is your decision. (Sorry to all the fines I of someone insult just trying to help, and if I'm contradicting somewhere but I'm new to this area and my knowledge is not even big enough but sometimes doing things as a man.)

I'm the man with the dark mind but with the heart of gold. I ask what I am good or bad person? What directs my actions?

Tulpa isn't about why, it's about why not.

How did they describe it? Do you have a link to their posts?

I don't have links handy, but it's something like fading in and out of consciousness randomly, being stuck in an endless void with nothing there and unable to do anything. Most time conscious is spent wishing to die and being entirely unable to.

I'm not sure there's a more humane way to do it either. Glitch killed Saria off pretty good, yet she still went to endless void tulpa limbo.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

That sounds absolutely horrible. I wonder if it'd be possible to kill a tulpa more humanely, perhaps by physically killing them (by shooting them or however else you want to do it) and then allowing their existence to slowly fade from your mind, as that's the only way to permanently kill a tulpa. Theoretically, the whole fading in and out of consciousness thing shouldn't happen, as long as you don't revive the tulpa, so they would be unconscious and therefore unaware that they are dying.

Of course, I don't think anybody should actually test this theory. It just wouldn't be fair to put a tulpa through that; I can't say for certain that the tulpa won't regain consciousness at all. It's just a guess.

I'm going to go take a look at their progress reports to see if I can find the details of what they described.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

I wonder if it'd be possible to kill a tulpa more humanely, perhaps by physically killing them (by shooting them or however else you want to do it) and then allowing their existence to slowly fade from your mind, as that's the only way to permanently kill a tulpa. Theoretically, the whole fading in and out of consciousness thing shouldn't happen, as long as you don't revive the tulpa, so they would be unconscious and therefore unaware that they are dying.

IIRC that is what glitch tried to do with Saria, more or less. He also tried to blow up and absorb Luna once when he was convinced she had become irreversibly corrupted. Again, tulpa limbo but she came back pretty quick.

This isn't to say that some can't do it humanely. So far as I can tell it seems to be random and is likely based on subconscious beliefs.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Being stuck in an endless void with nothing there and unable to do anything. Most time conscious is spent wishing to die and being entirely unable to.

Fate worse than death

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

frostwolf i understand you had your own reason and koomer already told you what he can. This is my input

am very disappointed that you gave up on her, regardless of what excuse you might have. you could have set off a small part of your mind to her at least, think about her once a day. so she won't have do die. but you know what? there might be a chance she may never die because unless you truly forget about her, she may suffer in a void too weak to do anything for as long as you live, just because you two was different. Lyra is not a bad person she was even willing to leave by her own choice, she can change. tulpas are real people too, and people can change.

-Oguigi

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

Guest Anonymous

I personally feel that Helix and Pixel are simply seperated slices of my own personality, which can be very critical but also very nice as well. So perhaps Lyra was simply trying to become more like the part of you that she wanted to be?

Anyways, I feel that you haven't really given her a chance. You don't shoot a dog because it shits on the floor, do you? Most people don't, so why would you end Lyra's life? Certainly, she seems like a bother, but you shouldn't have gone and ended her. I would suggest you bring her back and try to tell her that you did it because of who she is, and that you will do whatever you can to change her, which I would think is better than killing her.