Fede-lasse

Fede's Major Fucking Shithole of Death

Why does Pinkie Pie always seem like a chubby chick to me.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Not even a curvy chick?

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Sands: She's a skinny chick.

Avalanche: Right after I sail my ship in your port and splash fluids everywhere inside.

20977478181296396486.jpg

There's the cunt! Intercept, intercept, intercept!

people.jpg

This is the Avalanche Navy, stop or heave to, I intend to board you!

Sea-Patrol-sea-patrol-14124103-310-450.jpg

TURN OFF YOUR ENGINE, CUNT.

I SAID TURN OFF YOUR ENGINE!

frt

Update time.

Uagi is now Shanti. I revived Louis. He's still a faggot. Shanti on the other hand gives me this distinct daughter'ish feeling now, since she's a loli and all.

Okay.

Was talking in the IRC yesterday about what our tuppers were doing. The conversation eventually transformed into the topic of wonderlands. Then, I thought that since Louis and Pinkie have been sentient for so long, there's no reason for them to not have wonderlands anymore. So, I took a peek over my spectated shoulder and asked Pinkie what her wonderland would look like. I close my eyes and bam, we're instantly in a deeply crowded forest. Not just any forest, though, but a forest in a huge fictional world that I had described in great detail during one of those "You are here. There's this and that around you. Do what?" RP type of games two months ago (about 20th June). There's also a middle-aged village, middle-aged marketplace, maze made out of clouds, plain, desert, mountains, a lake, a big tree with an unopened wooden door, and a big bunch of other numerous things. It has definitely changed appearance since I last even checked on it.

At this occassion, I asked Louis as well. We spawned in a completely empty wasteland steppe covered in nothing but dust and rocks with a cloudy atmosphere. He started to build a 5x5 m house from scratch. I checked back a couple of times. When he was done, we both entered, and the world outside transformed into an endlessness of green fields and spots of forest without any other humans, wild animals, or buildings. He proceeded to drink a cup of coffee while reading a newspaper about supposedly nothing (it was all random), equipping thin glasses and a brown cap with the white letters "TROFT" on-top. He's changed his clothing several times before in history, but I never saw him wear glasses or a cap until now. I'm pretty late to write this post, but he reluctantly claims it's to try something different. I asked him a couple of times for a more in-depth answer and now he just annoyingly rolled over in his bed.

tl;dr Pinkie has had a wonderland for two months and Louis made one today.

Pinkie actually created a dorf in her wonderland, and apparently there's a whole mining underworld of dorfs, too. Never bothered to fully check it out yet. I prefer real life, you know.