Research for a story

ani_cat_candy

Should I keep trying to write the story?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I keep trying to write the story?

• Yes. Keep working on it.
    • No. You suck.

And one silly tupper writing shit no one else can understand like some pretentious fuck. Sure isn't a way to get others notice you when you type gibberish on a public forum, everyone just glazes over it. I don't see a reason why that was done, other than for a try at attention whoring.

Also 0_o 0_o 0_o 0_o 0_o 0_o 0_o 0_o 0_o 0_o 0_o 0_o 0_o 0_o 0_o 0_o 0_o 0_o 0_o 0_o 0_o 0_o 0_o

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Sands: Kiss my fuckin' ass, bitch.

Why the hell you gotta' be such an ass to our momma like that?

It wasn't attention whorin'. It was a fuckin' experiment. As is this.

Momma's letting us try and possess her and lettin' us post shit on our Tumblr accounts. Tumblr is open in a tab right next to this site, making it easy for us to switch over and post here as well.

Suck my dick.

Love, Dante

P.S. I love Momma's 3d renderings. Really lets us express ourselves!

0_o

Sry!

They are no longer allowed to post things unsupervised!

You don't win a war by dyeing for your country,

You make them die for theirs

So I say

Kill them all and let God sort 'em out!

Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Ahahaha there's even a Dante? Such creativity!

Word of advice, hun. Possession doesn't mean typing gibberish like an attention whore when you can type like a normal person and actually get a response to what you say! Woah, I know!

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Except it was an "experiment" that could have very well been posted in any other language that someone else might be able to understand. If it's okay to "experiment" like that, I'll be doing it as well.

assadasdas dsdasfdgf ertete fffgrr.

OH MY GOD NO WAY!!! The tupper magic must be rubbing off on me, I'm speaking languages I have never seen! Even though my favorite game had a lot of Faggot in it, lol. 0_o

Aaaaand it could have been done in any other language that actually makes sense and would in fact be a better experiment as then the tupper would be interacting with others by their own hands for what I am assuming the first time...?

.... what.

The experiment was just possession as far as I know. She tried to type and what she typed was a mix of latin, german, etc and some random letters. That wasn't the aim, I'm sure. I'm sure she wanted to get some coherent english typed out but all that happened was some derp and some words from some languages she kinda knows.

It proves nothing and it it's attention whoring when it's posted once in her own thread.

frt