My Tulpa feels ill/unwell, why might this be?

Malix

She reports a headache, physical weakness, general wooziness and she keeps momentarily forgetting things.

Why might this be?

What can I do to help?

She's currently curled up on my bed clutching her head. It hurts to see her like this...

Tulpa:

Name: Elyse (Elly)

Birthday: 29th May, 2012

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.

This doesn't sound like attention starvation. It doesn't seem like a lack of belief either. Maybe your subconscious is being forced to process issues that you haven't confronted directly? A little more info would help a lot. Best of luck to you.

All of my posts, as well as any posts authored by my tulpa(s), are completely fabricated. Nothing I write is to be taken as either fact or evidence of fact.

I'm not sure what to do, but I have an idea.

Hold her close, let her fall asleep (you can kind of "will" her to fall asleep if you want/need to). Focus on her, and focus on the thought of her being well again. Focus on your intent for her to recover, and direct that intent toward her. Then, just allow her to continue to rest. When she wakes up (naturally, don't try to wake her up), ask her how she's feeling. Hopefully, she'll be feeling better.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

I'm not sure what to do, but I have an idea.

Hold her close, let her fall asleep (you can kind of "will" her to fall asleep if you want/need to). Focus on her, and focus on the thought of her being well again. Focus on your intent for her to recover, and direct that intent toward her. Then, just allow her to continue to rest. When she wakes up (naturally, don't try to wake her up), ask her how she's feeling. Hopefully, she'll be feeling better.

trying this. she is asleep now. thanks for the help and here's hoping...

Tulpa:

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.

Yes. She had no idea.

After a short nap she seems to be okay, though.

Tulpa:

That's good. Seems it was nothing majorly wrong, then.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

This might sound weird, but have you heard of psychic vampirism? People who feed off the energy of other people, either knowingly or unknowingly? Like is there anyone who you are around who you feel drained after interacting with? Like they just seem to suck the energy out of everything? Maybe people like that can affect tulpas too.

My tulpae came down ill with a cold once... An hour later I became ill myself.

They stayed that way until I got better.

Irish's Alice also felt ill once. Irish solved the problem by tulpaforcing some medicine for her.