Can you really physically 'feel' your Tulpa at some point?

Seras

Actually want to toss another question an pitch an experiment idea in here, too.

Basically, I've heard that after a very long amount of time of having your Tilpa, you can impose it into your vision, so that you basically imagine it as a physical being in your environment, and even have the ability to smell and touch your Tulpa. How accurate is this? Does it truly appear physical to you, or is it simply a very light sense of being there? Can you actually 'feel' it?

Another question, can Tulpas play music? I know they couldn't create music, perse, but if I wanted my Tulpa to be able to play, Harmonica, let's say, and I don't play Harmonica, could my Tulpa play it? Perhaps by bringing up memories from my subconscious of hearing harmonicas being played?

And lastly, I was thinking, once I get my Tulpa to a very articulate state, if I set up a strategy game, perhaps Civilization or Command and Conquer or something, and asked my Tulpa to basically play it, could they make the decisions of what to do or would it simply be me playing it?

Some have said that (after quite a long time) they can see smell and touch their tulpa in real life, as if it were really there. That said, of course, you still pass right through them. However, you can still "touch" them, as long as you don't apply too much "pressure" (your hand will pass through).

In your mind, you tulpa can theoretically play any instrument as long as you know what it sounds like. That said, they won't actually know how to play it; like if they were to possess you, and try.

Of course they can make their own decisions. They are sentient beings, after all.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

1 - Yes. Visual, auditory, olfactory, tactile (feeling like you might feel a fabric) and, I'm sure, gustatory sensation is all fully possible. If you want pressure (like you can push against a wall and feel it there) you can create a sense of that, to the point where you could lightly rest your hand on your tulpa and feel resistance (try the experiment where you push in against someone else's hands and then 'feel' a ball to get a rough idea of this).

2 - They can't magically do things that you can't. They might be better or worse than you in a basic sense, and might need more or less practice to improve the same amount, but they will still need to practice to be able to competently and accurately (that is, they could 'play' an instrument well in your imagination but not be technically accurate) then they'd still need practice.

3 - Yes, they can - apparently - think independently. Of course, the answer to your question depends on what you call 'you', but you wouldn't need to consciously think for them. If you were to play against a well-developed tulpa then they wouldn't usually be much more predictable than another person - this applies both if you are and aren't the host, I suppose.

Kiahdaj pretty much answered most of the stuff (as did Waffles because I can't hit reply, help), but I'll butt in too. Even though Roswell's not imposed because fuck that noise and I am lazy, touch is my best hallucination, I guess. I do and did a lot of feeling, now I feel very well, even if I can't see. It can be pretty surprising to have a tupper touch you or even squeeze or pull you suddenly in the real world. Nothing actually happens and you can always walk through dem tuppers all you want, but still, feels pretty real. And that's without seeing them as a physical being already, so I figure it can only get better if we ever stop being lazy and continue forcing hallucinations.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

1)Some people have tricked their mind so their brain will not even allow them to pass through their tulpa.

2)Aurora can play instruments, but it's more like she's doing air guitar while making my mind play a recording of the guitar. Since I used to play piano and there's a track of every piano note in my head, so she kind of "copys 'n' pastes" those tracks together and creates her own song. I was kinda shit at reading music, so she hasn't written her songs down yet.

3)They're sentient, so why not? We've played The Sims in my head, where I controlled one household and she controlled another. We could do more than what we could playing the official version. She's a fricking torturer, man. She deleted the front and back doors, removed all toilets/sinks/showers/baths, set them on fire, and watched them running around, burning to death. Aurora says the children are funnier to watch burning.

Thanks for all the answers, I'm glad that you can, indeed, feel your Tulpa to the point of even feeling pressure.

As for having them play instruments, my idea would be that a Tulpa could play an instrument, but it'd only sound like music you've already heard, if that makes sense.

As for them playing a strategy game, when I can, I'll try getting my Tulpa to play one. It should be an interesting experience.

Actually, will Tulpas ever touch you? Say attempt to hug a host or something, or is it dependent on personality?

• 7 months later...

So recently me and Maya have been just cuddling and stuff in the wonderland I made for her (a nice cottage on a kinda small island~).. And I don't really know how to describe this, but whenever I make a jesture to her.. I kinda feel it in the real world. For instance, when I kissed Maya I felt my lips quiver. And when I hugged her my arms felt tingly.

Is this kind of pre-imposition or what?

Maya:

- Human

- Female

- Created on September 16, 2013.

Pre-imposition in the sense that your mind and body are accepting imagination-based sensations as partially-tactile ones, yes. The more real your wonderland and your body within it feel, I believe the more capable you will feel when transitioning to imposing your tulpa on a real environment, since your brain will be conditioned for it.

WTB: Rare Tulpas

my tulpa can't talk yet (she's about 1 month and 1 or 2 weeks old).. is it still possible to impose her?

Maya:

- Human

- Female

- Created on September 16, 2013.

my tulpa can't talk yet (she's about 1 month and 2 or 3 weeks old).. is it still possible to impose her?

In my experience, yes.

WTB: Rare Tulpas