Don't know what to do.

Sifly

Hey, I made a tulpa back in May and I got really into it, but after a a few months my life started to get really busy so I decided to take a break. A long time passed until I finnaly started forcing again. While forcing everything seemed different, nothing felt the same with my tulpa. Was it because I took too much time off? Was my tulpa even still there? I had to take summer school and summer camp after that which caused me to stop forcing again for another month. I finnaly have some free time because everything is finished but I don't know what to do. Will I still be able to force to the same tulpa I created in May? Or has me tulpa faded away? Should I even try to force to my tulpa again?

Please Help.

Aria : Created May 1st

The tulpa should be there, just keep reaching out to it, and talk to it. Explain to it that you're really sorry that you've disappeared for a while but now you want to start over and rekindle your friendship. I'm sure it's still there, maybe it's just so out of touch with you right now it's having trouble communicating with you or it might just be upset with you.

Just work at it a little every day, you'll get a little closer every time you do, and I'm sure you'll make contact, especially if it was sentient before you decided to take your break.

Good luck!

New? Need Knowledge? - List of Guides - Creative's Creation Handbook

Have you hugged your tulpa today?

that happened to me too! The tulpa is still there, you just need to keep communicating with it, and it will be fine. It was with me.

And make sure it knows you're sorry. Earnestly.

Tulpa:

Name: Elyse (Elly)

Birthday: 29th May, 2012

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.