Your Tulpa's Intelligence

Quilten

What is your tulpa's intelligence level?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What is your tulpa's intelligence level?

• They are certainly smarter than I am by far!
    • I'd say that they are a bit smarter than me some situations.
    • Almost exactly, or close to, my own.
    • I sometimes have to or had to teach them things that could be considered simple.
    • They're not the brightest group of synapses in the brain, if you get my drift.

This post is in slight conjunction with TulpaCouple's post concerning tulpa age.

Just out of curiosity, I was wondering what an average relative intelligence level is for tulpae. By relative, I mean in comparison to their perceived age, actual age since creation, and host's intelligence level. This covers vague IQ range, common sense, learning ability, et cetera.

For example, Quilten, my first, is what I suppose at an intelligence level equal to mine IQ wise, but I suppose I know more things like facts and trivia and the like, whereas he has a bit more common and social sense than I do. He is a really fast learner, and is fairly indifferent and introverted until it comes to doing something he really enjoys, like, for instance, exploring. I'd say, all in all, his relative intelligence level is slightly below mine, but averages to equal mine.

Jira, my second, is more of a middle-school girl in her personality, and is pretty extroverted, but that comes with her not necessarily having the highest IQ level. She is very empathetic and kind, though, and that can sometimes cause her to be more socially aware than I am. So, all in all, I'd say that Jira is a good bit below mine intelligence-wise, but again, both of my tuppers are better in social situations, whereas I can be a major wallflower.

What are the intelligence levels of your tulpae? Why do you think that they are like that? Anything else to add or to say?

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

As intelligent as me.

There have been times when they needed an explanation of something--usually something they are doing themselves for the first time, but that's not too abnormal I don't think.

They do tend to make better observations than me often times, mostly due to the fact that they aren't bound up in life/distractions and stuff they same way I am and of course the whole two heads are better than one thing.

Yeah, I value my tulpa's insight because she often thinks of things that I wouldn't, but it's a matter of having a different perspective. I'd say we're around the same intelligence.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

"Intelligence" is a highly unusable buzzword, but i'll just skip the rant about it for now;

No notable differences in "intelligence". The conflict of perceptions between us 3 makes us all wiser, but only because of the collective benefit, not due to anyone's contribution specifically.

tell the rapper what i'm gonna do with all this money