Tulpae and Servitors

glitchthe3rd

Did you try to find out why?

I also wonder if a servitor or tulpa can really die, after all, if you can recall their memories, wouldn't they be able to just live again if you decided to pay attention to them? Not that I think it would be a good idea, after all, you now have 2 tulpae you're quite happy with.

From what I understand that's exactly why it happened. A bunch of servitors got bored and started killing each other/destroying things for fun. So then I killed them for real.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I understand that's exactly why it happened. A bunch of servitors got bored and started killing each other/destroying things for fun. So then I killed them for real.

So they were unable to really kill each other, but you could?

thats possible but you'd have to make it powerful. It would take a great deal of work and focused intent.

thats possible but you'd have to make it powerful. It would take a great deal of work and focused intent.

That's what happens when you put years' worth of energy into a servitor. It becomes something potentially even stronger than you.

My progress report

• 4 months later...
Guest Anonymous

Could I make a servitor that was good at math by running practice problems in my head repeatedly? Ie. If I were to do temperture conversion C= (F-32)/1.8 and run random numbers while thinking of a servitor, would the process eventually be taken over by it, and done instantly, and could I do this with any type math?

So why are they called servitors anyway? Isn't Daemon more appropriate? Or rather, their original name?

I mean you guys make stupid computer analogies about the brain all the time anyway so it would make sense to consider a servitor a UNIX Daemon.

Scarlet - anime, 8/15/2012

Could I make a servitor that was good at math by running practice problems in my head repeatedly? Ie. If I were to do temperture conversion C= (F-32)/1.8 and run random numbers while thinking of a servitor, would the process eventually be taken over by it, and done instantly, and could I do this with any type math?

I posted an advanced servitor guide to my Progress Report, go check it out.

So why are they called servitors anyway? Isn't Daemon more appropriate? Or rather, their original name?

I mean you guys make stupid computer analogies about the brain all the time anyway so it would make sense to consider a servitor a UNIX Daemon.

I didn't choose the term, and daemon pertains to another group.

My progress report

Guest Anonymous

Thanks glitchthe3rd, but you could of told me it was on page 37 of your thread.

Thanks glitchthe3rd, but you could of told me it was on page 37 of your thread.

Page numbers are different per person. It's page 13 for me.

This link should work for everyone.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)