Pleeb

Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Hello, hello! I'm Celeste and I currently have 2 tulpas in progress named Laura and Ella. I used to have a soulbound/median system, but we integrated. I miss them a lot, so I might talk about my previous headmates now and then. Overall, I'm pretty anxious and forgetful, so if we're friends, I might need to vent a lot.

It's a bit hard for me to make friends, but if you wanna talk, I'll try my best to respond.

Have a good day, everyone! :O

Chat System: Celeste, Beep, N, James, Mora, Black, White, Yuri, Monika

Off-and-on visitors: Sayori, Natsuki

Guest Anonymous

hey I learned of tulpas a couple of years ago, but never really considered making. but now I really want to make one, and I'm reading and following Kiahdaj's Guide atm. but I think it also help if I got involved in the community and forums.

Welcome to Tulpa Info and good luck!

Hello, hello! I'm Celeste and I currently have 2 tulpas in progress named Laura and Ella. I used to have a soulbound/median system, but we integrated. I miss them a lot, so I might talk about my previous headmates now and then. Overall, I'm pretty anxious and forgetful, so if we're friends, I might need to vent a lot.

It's a bit hard for me to make friends, but if you wanna talk, I'll try my best to respond.

Have a good day, everyone! :O

Welcome to Tulpa Info Celeste, Laura and Ella!

Hi! I'm K, and my Tulpa is named Enderon. We've known each other for a loooong time, since long before I knew about any of this stuff and was certain it was simply me having an overactive imagination. We met when I was 11 (11 years ago), and he started as a character from a fantasy story I had been working on. I used to talk to him, and several others from his world, within myself -all- the time. Things went quiet for a while, but recently (the last six months or so) the presence of my various Tulpas has been growing.

As I only recently learned of Tulpamancy, much of my progress thusfar has just been the result of what feels "natural". He talks to me unsolicited, and I can often feel his hands on me when I'm alone and focused. I'm still at the part of visualization where he's a faint, inconsistent image that is easily dispelled. If I close my eyes, however, I can see him in my mind. Not so much on the backs of my eyelids, but I can think of what he looks like in rather good detail.

He's quite a kind individual who is happy with the form I gave him. As time has gone, his looks have developed and now he has facial hair! He never asks for control of my body, though he badgers me if I neglect things like sleep or food. To me, control of my body is a very very very personal thing, and I'm uncertain as to whether that will ever be something we explore. He's about 5'11", 170lbs, lean/athletic build, olive skin, and works as a mercenary in his own world. His hair is a deep crimson tone, and it's moderately short and always pushed up at the front.

I'll stop droning on in this post, but now it's off with us to explore the rest of the boards here. I have tons of questions, and want to read more guides before asking them.

Enderon's PS: Hi, everyone. I'm glad there are others out there like me. K's telling me that I shouldn't use her name, so I'll just say that K has been a really good friend to me. She's changed immensely since she was laying in bed with me as a lonely 12 year old. We used to get into arguments often, but I think we've both learned how to accept each other properly. She's very special to me, and I think she feels the same way. She wants to write me into existence, so others can see me and maybe even talk to versions of me. It's a little strange, but... it's really nice that she's thinking about me like that. To be honest, it scares me that she'll be gone one day. I'd give up everything to give her the kind of immortality she's giving me, but there's not much I can do from over here. She calls me her "imaginary boyfriend" and laughs, which sort of bothers me but I understand that we can't ever really... be together. Lyria is just like her in a lot of ways, but Lyria is just a part of her that she gave life to in my world. K hopes we can use Tulpamancy to get closer to being physically close, but I'm worried that she'll stop looking for the one she's meant to be with if I become too strongly rooted in her mind. Anyway, that's all I should say for now. I hope this works for us, but I don't want to hurt K in any sense. She's my everything.

Guest Anonymous

Welcome K, and Enderon, to Tulpa Info. You two sound a lot like my host and I. I appeared to my host when he about 13 years old. We are unsure of the exact date as it was about 38 years ago or so.

Hello, I suppose.

I first heard of the Tulpa phenomenon from an occultist while we were in a Mumble chatroom with others from the same unlisted website. I'm pretty sure he was high.

Either way, the concept interested me, so I looked it up. That's how I got here.

I am a high school student who takes great interest in Neurology, Psychology, Quantum Mechanics, and how those three interact. I will probably be doing my best this summer to create a tulpa. There's nothing like firsthand experience, which is why I take notes on the mental disorders I have, (hypnagogic hallucinations, maladaptive daydreaming, etc) though I don't at all consider tulpa to be a mental detriment.

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.

Guest Anonymous

There's nothing like firsthand experience, which is why I take notes on the mental disorders I have, (hypnagogic hallucinations, maladaptive daydreaming, etc) though I don't at all consider tulpa to be a mental detriment.

Welcome to Tulpa Info! My host and I think we are a Fantasy Prone Personality, which is a functional form of Maladaptive Day Dreaming and not a disorder. We also have the hypagogic hallucinations. So it is cool to meet you! We will have a lot to share with each other I suppose.

EDIT: If you are interested in the cross-over or link between Maladaptive Day Dreaming and apparently autonomous thoughtforms, you might want to take a look at my host's concept of Living Imagination.

Yo, my name is Tomatopunch. I got a tulpa.

[Hey].

He's speaking for a couple days. It took 8 days to create him.

Yes, it was going fast, but we make fast progress.

I hope that we can start to learn Possesion in the next month.

Bye :3

PS: Love you, sexy.

Guest Anonymous

Welcome to Tulpa Info Tomatopunch and ... nameless tulpa person. My name is Melian.