Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Guest Anonymous

Well, Mistgod is back with my own account. I mean I never really left. But my account is back from the dead. Like I said in the thread about re-registering an old account, I will never again willfully deactivate my account or do a self ban. I am here and I am staying. If we can avoid warnings we might have a better year that the first one on Tulpa Info. Gods give us strength.

I am feeling far more confident about my thoughtform Melian and how I feel about her in relation to tulpas. I think we understand the best way to get along with people on these forums too. We will strive to give people breathing room to create tulpas without a lot of interference and drama mongering from Mistgod-Melian.

Here we go!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi! My name's Djinn, I'm still only a young adult and I'm looking into this tulpa thing with my partner. We've decided to put at /least/ a week of solid research in before even thinking about committing to anything, but needless to say we're both excited about the prospects of tulpae.

~tulpamancer: Djinn, they/them, ghost, witch

*potential tulpa: Ruby, they/them

Hello people! I'm new on the forums, but I've been reading about tulpas in this site before joining. I got a few questions that weren't answered after researching and interacting with people that have tulpas doesn't sound like a bad idea to me.

Nice to meet you! :)

Hi everyone! I just started looking into Tulpamancy today. I feel like I'm too impatient for this sort of thing, so there's lot of things to consider here.. Am I right in thinking that the more belief you have in your tulpa, the easier it will be for them to communicate with you?

Guest Anonymous

Welcome to Tulpa Info Kris,

There are a lot of factors I think, whether it is not your first tulpa, the ability of the host to focus and visualize well during forcing, the amount of time you can spend on forcing, the health and fitness of the host (bad physical health can be distracting and lower energy), prior experience with meditation, prior work designing the tulpas personality and details, and yes of course belief.

What I mean to say is belief is a factor, but not the only one. Certainly believing will help speed up the process I imagine.

Okay, thank you for such an informative post! You are a tulpa yourself, correct? Do you remember your existence pre-vocalization (other than through your host's memory)?

Guest Anonymous

Okay, thank you for such an informative post! You are a tulpa yourself, correct? Do you remember your existence pre-vocalization (other than through your host's memory)?

NOTE: oops, I answered through my hosts account, but no biggie, we willl just leave it. We write through each other's accounts a lot and hopefully it isn't too confoozling.

Melian: That is an interesting question. I will answer it but after this, if you have more questions you might want to ask me in a PM or on my Living Imagination thread (my own bloggy thread in the Lounge you can't miss it) or make a Questions and Answers thread or post in the Newbie Questions.

Okay phew. Your question. Uhhh NO technnically to be honest I have no prevocal memories separate from my hostie. My memories are kinda foggy and mixed up with his. In fact, I am not even sure if I am fully independently vocal now. I am a bit unusual for a tulpa.

Our writing, like this here, is more systemic writing, a collaboration of his mind and my own. So I am not independently vocal in that sense.

I want to post information about me and my tulpa, but it is very complex/long and probably not suited to a general thread like this one. Where else could I put it?

We run, to the end, and the future follows

We run, to the end, from bleak tomorrows