Amadeus' Art Thread

Amadeus

I have a request, for my tulpa-to-be, Kai. She is a blue slimegirl, about 5"8', 38D, head-length, spikey "hair". I would owe you more than I own in material possessions. I would love a drawing of her, lying down, slighty dripping, asleep. *It happened once during forcing, so damn daww.* Thanks in advance.

*oraginal signiture dnt stl plz*

Lazy forcer extraordinaire. Also _lewd.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I understand what you mean, about Shin's expressions. when Shin changes expressions, his eyes do change, I have decided. and his mouth kinda spreads out/heightens. I feel emotion from him more than see it, and its in the voice too. again, thanks so much.

My opinions are all subject to change.

So, sorry to leave you guys hanging again, but I've been called out for fire camp support and may be away for up to two weeks. I'll have my journal with me, with requests being worked on, plus some original ideas of mine.

See you when I do.

We don't get much in life. But we do have this.

Guest ThunderClap

Incoming request! It would be grand if you could draw my tulpa, Placidia. She is a human with short, light blue hair, and has sapphire colored eyes. She is wearing jeans, sneakers, and a gray-ish tee-shirt. Thanks!

Guest Anonymous

Aria is an eleven year old girl with blue black hair and red tips, sapphire eyes, pale complexion, and thin. Also can you draw her with red chestplate, red leggings, a bluesteel sword, and a grey shield. Also, in the non armored picture, Aria has a stereotypical anime schoolgirl uniform without the backpack.

Glass v2 is finished and uploaded, along with some other tulpae who are rather fancy.

Also there's a drawing of me there now, about as realistic as I'm going to get.

We don't get much in life. But we do have this.

Glass v2 is finished and uploaded, along with some other tulpae who are rather fancy.

Also there's a drawing of me there now, about as realistic as I'm going to get.

"I love it! It looks exactly how I feel- dangerous, yet elegant and ladylike. We both really like what you did with the headdress. Josh has always felt I should have some sort of "causal hat", and one like that has crossed his mind more than once.

...but how am I supposed to eat without a mouth, silly? :)"

Guest Tigerhallam

Please could you do a picture of my Tulpa, Jasmine?

I don’t know if colour is important for this drawing (probably not) but I will include it anyway.

She’s about 15. She has pale skin, but not paper-like. She has long black hair, quite thick and glossy, just over shoulder length. Her face is serious looking, and average-small brown eyes. She is about 5 foot 5. Red lips, but not too red. She is slightly flushed, but only on the cheeks. (Remember, pale skin) She is medium in width, neither fat, nor too thin.

Wearing a red robe like this:

http://www.strangeling.com/redridinghoodcostumedetail1.jpg

It’s like that, red, but none of those ribbons in the hair, and where the robe is tied the tie is thicker. The hood is the same, and the rest of the robe. She wears no shoes or socks.

By the way, this Tulpa is not Anime. She is supposed to look real, like you or I. Not anime, not cartoon.

Thank you so much.