Just a few questions

Just

Hi. I'm new to tulpas and I'm not even start forcing. I'm not sure about creating tulpa so I have some questions.

I didn't find answers to this questions:

1. Is it possible to "hide" your tulpa? I mean to ask it to disappear for a while (when I'm talk to someone for exapmle).

2. Is it possible to leave tulpa? I found answers like "you don't need to do it if you have tulpa that loves you". I think it's important thing so please answer.

1. Is it possible to "hide" your tulpa? I mean to ask it to disappear for a while (when I'm talk to someone for exapmle).

I hide Eva and Ada behind my psyche like nobody’s business. You can do the same as well, and in time, they will know when you have to shift your focus in being gregarious with another individual.

2. Is it possible to leave tulpa? I found answers like "you don't need to do it if you have tulpa that loves you". I think it's important thing so please answer.

Ultimately, the decision is up to you if you feel you can’t handle them anymore. However, the common trend for individuals that do this is because they want to take care of other obligations and responsibilities first so they’ll eventually have a clearer mindset to go about this.

It’s not really difficult to adapt to having a tulpa to what would be a quotidian lifestyle (e.g. interacting with friends, having a career, or even having a decent relationship with a spouse). It just takes some planning and bit of introspective beforehand.

Whenever I go to the bathroom or something I just tell Martina to wait me there, outside or in the wonderland, when I'm back she is there. Otherwise if I don't think about her, she's not present.

pretty much what everyone is saying. Yes to both, although the second one might become emotionally harder to do the more you are attatched to your tulpa.

And good luck!

-Creative one-liner here-

-Comment about a user here-

-tulpa Progress report here-

-symbol here-

-more text-

-Quote #2-