NB's Tupper Shit

NesterBones

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it's completely unbelievable, perhaps?

how so? how is anything i've experienced any less real to me than, say what happens to glitch or tog or anyone is to them? if i wasn't serious about all this i wouldn't be sharing it and i've already expressed my views on bullshitters

My ramblings and that

Host: Rob

Tulpa: Kaylee

ShyGuy the world of tulpa or tulpae im not realy grammaticlly correct with these stuff. but anyways alot of this is all hard to believe. but all i can really say is he has no real reason to make all of this up who would go to the most underground thing that is really unheard of nd just spew lies for a long time after a while it would get rather boring would it not. and its not the fact that hes beiig possessed but more of he just instantaneously knows what to do without having to think about doing it

kind of like muscle memory if you will you just do it

The reason he would make it up to look soooo amazing and speshul would be to stroke his own ego, and that gives the rest of us who are actually trying to be legitimate and realistic with this bad credibility.

Ooh, tulpa in four hours! Ooh, an espeon, how unique! Ooh, my tulip can drive, amazing huh? Ooh, big ol' circlejerk, so much fun!

i work more often than most of the people ive seen here. not harder maybe, but more often. i'm not out to become the star of the tulpa community. i'm not saying i'm better than anyone else or that my tulpae are the best ever, im just recording what's happening like this space is for. you can believe what you want. i'm believing what's happening to me.

The reason he would make it up to look soooo amazing and speshul would be to stroke his own ego, and that gives the rest of us who are actually trying to be legitimate and realistic with this bad credibility.

what could i possibly gain from this? and if i really wanted to make shit up it'd be something truly spectacular like " hey fags, espeon bulit me a perpetual motion engine purley with his psychic powers and some twigs. suck it dweebs."

no. just no.

My ramblings and that

Host: Rob

Tulpa: Kaylee

ShyGuy the world of tulpa or tulpae im not realy grammaticlly correct with these stuff. but anyways alot of this is all hard to believe. but all i can really say is he has no real reason to make all of this up who would go to the most underground thing that is really unheard of nd just spew lies for a long time after a while it would get rather boring would it not. and its not the fact that hes beiig possessed but more of he just instantaneously knows what to do without having to think about doing it

kind of like muscle memory if you will you just do it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... What? Take Nester's dick out of your mouth, I can't understand you.

As for your shitty argument...

go-on-the-internet-and-tell-lies.jpg

Small communities are probably the most disproportionately ravaged by attention whores, growing ones even more so. They think they can get away with it for that very reason, because there's "no reason for them to lie." Well guess what, they have a very pathetic and very common reason, actually. Before you know it, the small community is big, and suddenly he has a fan club.