NB's Tupper Shit

NesterBones

I'll check it out sometime. Right now i want to focus on using the dream-state to better utilize my wonderland and work with kass.

I had to change the name of this thread again to better describe it. Everyone should feel free to ask question to me or my tulpae or whatever. Since this is now the way it is, i'll just put these little notes/rules/purplewhatevers here now.

1. From now on, actual progress reports and notes will be in bold blue text. Everything else will remain the same.

2. Ask me anything from my methods to my tulpae to anything. I'll answer to the best of my ability, but please keep the questions serious or i just wont answer. That doesn't mean we can't joke around from time to time, though.

3. Kass and espeon are willing to answer questions so feel free to ask them stuff too if you want. They'll answer pretty much anything they can, but keep in mind espeon is more serious by nature than kass and doesn't like being asked sexually based questions like kass does. He actually finds them pretty annoying, hence him basically skipping that part in the fluent tulpa quiz.

4. Just because kass used to be sex-crazed, doesn't mean she still is. Espeon and i (mostly es) have been working with her to help her curb her impulses.

5. When i'm writing for kass, i'll start with K: before her words. When it's espeon, it'll start with E:.

That should be good for now as far as things to remember about this thread from now on.

My ramblings and that

Host: Rob

Tulpa: Kaylee

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There have been other cases of tulpas "coming to their creators" in dreams, in fact my oldest servitor got started that way. Suffice it to say I'm suddenly interested to see how Kass develops, between the sexual relationship you two have going and the other circumstances surrounding her development.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

How the heck did you manage to make 2 Tulpae in a little less than a week?

Probably superior tulpaforcing and maximum disciprine, like one helluva boss.

Kass has kinda been there for around 6 years, but only manifested when she had the means. Like my learning about tulpae and being so active with creating espeon triggered evertything she needed to come out as an entity.

And yes, i've been forcing like a boss. I think doing it the way i have been is kinda starting to mess with my head. It hasn't bothered me before, but i've noticed some adverse effects like confusion, easy loss of focus on even simple tasks, unable to articulate my hands accurately (which made it a bitch to type anything in one shot), and extreme mental exhaustion to the point where all i could think about were my tulpae. Not forcing like usual, but just they're such common thoughts that they were the only things in my mind.

At least i haven't had any headaches to speak of.

There have been other cases of tulpas "coming to their creators" in dreams, in fact my oldest servitor got started that way. Suffice it to say I'm suddenly interested to see how Kass develops, between the sexual relationship you two have going and the other circumstances surrounding her development.

Her behavior's really improved and normalized since es has been working with her so much. Usually when i'm asleep or otherwise not concentrating on working with them. I think if it had gone on the way it was she would've become a slave to her own emotions. It was intense. Everything seems to be going smoothly now and kass is making some real progress i think.

I've also read about tulpa forcing items for themselves and such which is what i think she's been doing with her clothes and her instument thing (we jokingly call it her kassio). Her deadmau5 tattoo i'd consider more a point of deviation, but she told me she wanted it. It was very natural and human the way she told me about wanting it and then getting it, though she didn't really specify how she got it.

Moments ago after kass woke up to find me missing from bed and the wonderland alltogether:

K: what are you doing up so damn early?

Me: *shrug* i just woke up. Found some stuff on the forum i had to do.

K: well do it and get back here. I wanna go back to sleep.

Me: you can sleep. Ill be done in a minute

K: but i neeeeeeed you

What am i going to do with her?

My ramblings and that

daily update

Espeon

Mood: adventurous

Notes: espeon is still staying in the wonderland most of the time. He wants to explore flagstaff more on his own which i didn't really agree on, but he insists he'll be fine. All i can do is trust his judgement i guess. Still no negative feelings about kass or how much time i spend with her.

Kass

Mood: "meh"

Notes: after what happened this morning, which was adorable, kass has been a bit more clingy. It's not annoying, just a little out of character given her recent behavioral progress. I'm not complaining.

I usually try to sleep in the wonderland at night and today was one of those days i woke up there. At least i think i did. It felt like i was there in bed next to kass, espeon curled up at our feet. I was greeted with a good morning kiss and we all talked a bit about the plan for today before i left with kass. One part of the conversation caught me off guard:

Me: i kinda wish we had a nice lawn. I'd hate to have to keep mowing it though.

E: you can have a lawn if you want. Just make it so it doesn't grow.

Me: *derp*

K: *facepalm followed by kiss on the cheek*

Me: I'M NOT FULLY AWAKE YET DAMMIT

My ramblings and that

His tulpa aren't even audible yet. We have no proof that he isn't just dealing with two supremely convincing parrots.