NB's Tupper Shit

NesterBones

i thank you for your support. i like to consider myself a rational and logical person and no rational or logical person would fabricate something as serious as this is to the people of the community. i'm not a pro. i'm not a noob either. i've said before i'm a writer and i realize that kind of info getting out can really damage credibility. in all honesty, creating espeon was like coming up with a character in one of my stories in the beginning. but that was it. i've never treated any of my characters as though they were living in my reality as a separate entity and i've sure as hell never gotten reaponses from them i didn't think up myself. all my characters were just that. characters. things i creates and manipulated. this is different. this is something i've never experienced before in my entire life. this is the kind of shit you can't write. i'm not here for attention. i'm not here for a fan club. i'm not here for everyone's love and worship and whatever. i'm here as a person who learned about this, did my best to make this real, and happen to have accomplished a considerable amount using a method that works for me. me tulpae are real to me and that's what everyone here is trying to accomplish. they're here to learn and create and share what they find just as i'm doing. if you feel the need to shoot someone down just because you dont believe them, thats your business. i dont care if you believe me or not. i believe me. if others believe it too, thats great because to me, that makes my tulpae that much more real because it means they exist in a much greater world than just my own. if you dont believe me, so be it. maybe there are some people here i dont believe. maybe not. youll never know unless i say i do because even if i think what youre saying is the largest hottest most foul steaming pile of defecate in the known universe, im not going to go off spewing hate at you for it because for all i know, it is true even if its only true in your eyes. thats all i have to say on that

My ramblings and that

Host: Rob

Tulpa: Kaylee

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>no rational or logical person would fabricate something as serious as this is to the people of the community

This assumes, of course, that you're rational or logical.

>i'm not a pro. i'm not a noob either

You are most definitely a "noob."

>i've said before i'm a writer and i realize that kind of info getting out can really damage credibility.

Your story damages your credibility. I didn't even know that you're a writer. In fact, I would assume the opposite since you're very bad at writing.

>this is different. this is something i've never experienced before in my entire life. this is the kind of shit you can't write.

This is most definitely the kind of shit you can write. There have been people who've written it before. There are people who've written even crazier shit. Just because your story is unbelievable doesn't mean it's true.

>if you feel the need to shoot someone down just because you dont believe them, thats your business.

Okay, so it's my business. You've made it your business to refute me. This is called discussion.

>i dont care if you believe me or not. i believe me.

Good for you.

>if others believe it too, thats great because to me, that makes my tulpae that much more real because it means they exist in a much greater world than just my own.

What?

>maybe there are some people here i dont believe. maybe not. youll never know unless i say i do because even if i think what youre saying is the largest hottest most foul steaming pile of defecate in the known universe, im not going to go off spewing hate at you for it because for all i know, it is true even if its only true in your eyes.

I doubt very many people would care who you believe or not. It does, however, seem like you're willing to believe that a delusional person's delusions are "true for them," thus valid.

This is the internet. You might be new here.

shyguy do you have a tulpa? in no way am i questioning your credibility, im just generally curious. because i want to create one but you seem very skeptical of tulpae

It's not like he did this for a hour a day for a week. He said he's been constantly forcing the whole day which is a lot of hours if you put them together. I'd say if he did this for 6 hours a day, which would be a total of 42 hours, he would possibly have a sentient tulpa. I believe Nester as much as other people who claim to have a tulpa.

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

ShyGuy, weren't you the one doing an experiment to try and force a tulpa in a short length of time? It sounds to me like you're jealous that NB did what you failed at because you're a lazy ass who misses like 5 days of tulpaforcing in a row.

Seriously

You've given us all a healthy dose of skepticism. Now shut up.

Not to throw this off-topic, but, some of you may know that I'm going into the forest for about 3 days sometime this or next week; going to pretty much constantly force my tulpa during that three days with no human interaction. In other words, I'm going full monk.

I'll see just how much more developed my tulpa is after this, and we can compare it to Nester's progress.

He said he had around 100 hours by the fifth day. 20 hours per day is not realistic by any means.

It's not realistic, but not impossible; I've known people who function on four hours of sleep, and if this guy has gotten to a point where he could simply treat his tulpae out in the open like normal humans (I think he mentioned his parents were aware of this?), his imagination is strong enough, or if he's autistic, it could be possible.

I recall several months ago, this guy claimed to have forced for like, 14 hours straight, and got a sentient tulpa in a few days.

While we have no way of proving Nester's story, I like to try to at least not go out calling these people roleplayers; I've been called naive in the IRC for doing so, but my rationale is pretty much this:

Calling a creator a roleplayer means you're at risk of saying a sentient being does not exist. If said creator is not a roleplayer, it means you could be causing undue stress on said sentient being and creator.

Besides, I've seen weirder things happen to more reputable members.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

This is inevitably going to happen when you have 3-tulpa-in-a-day prodigies like NB mixed in with forevernotverbal.jpg people like Pronas (no offense to him). I see a community split at some point in the future.