Forcing in Different places

firedusk

Well I am a day dreamer and have a question

I love visiting places in my mind and I just saw a picture of France so my question:

Can I force anywhere in my mind not necessarily in wonderland for example under the big tower in Paris or so (eifel no idea how to spell) or an imaginary landscape I make up in my mind?

Well I am a day dreamer and have a question

I love visiting places in my mind and I just saw a picture of France so my question:

Can I force anywhere in my mind not necessarily in wonderland for example under the big tower in Paris or so (eifel no idea how to spell) or an imaginary landscape I make up in my mind?

Cloud Roller: Me and my host often go to different areas of a wonderland so I would imagine it would be okay for you too, just try to keep it all connected, like how me and my host live in a small log cabin (in our wonder land), the cabin has 1 door, and that door can lead to anywhere we want (in your case, Paris)

I hope this has helped :)

The wonderland is not an inherently special place. It is a place that you visualize, like any other.

Forcing quality will not be any better there, than anywhere else.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

You can make your wonderland however you'd like, whether it be under the Eiffel tower on the moon or in your basement where all the walls, ceilings and floors were mirrors (would imagine that to be hard as fudge to imagine thou). It's your wonderland, go and create wherever you wish.

<<< http://community.tulpa.info/thread-mjolnir >>>

Mjolnir

Birth/Creation: Febuary 4th 2013

Astora

Birth/Creation: April 4th 2014

Nueva

Birth/Creation: May 1st 2015

You fail to understand that your wonderland is your wonderland, you can make it look like the sun if you want but its still the wonderland

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

Yes, because again, your wonderland is no different than any other place you imagine.

It's just a concept people give to a specific area of their "mindscape". Anything you want to call your wonderland is your wonderland.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."