KM & RD

KruegerMeister

12/3/16: I forgot to log stuff. I asked the guys to do something relating to tanking (I forget exactly what, but the result was them combing through my memories for slow-and-strong characters). I started hiccuping out of nowhere, and Nina offered to scare me, but they went away on their own. Dash wondered if scaring hiccups away was just an old wive's tale. We sang a bit of "Tubby Wubby Pony Waifu".

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12/4/16: Dash dared me to do something gross. I asked why, and her response was "lulz. I's bored." Shou gave me a head-pressure or very minor headache and said he wanted me to work on the DIY project. He was kind of adamant about it, but Lust said a break would be good.

12/5/16: Dash asked me to impose her on a TV screen, so I did. She flew out of it. I asked what she wanted to do today. She said she wanted to do "casual" D/s. Later, she said she was bored and that I was boring. This somehow lead to me reminding her that I'd done some work on the DIY project already (to counteract the claim of being boring), and she commented on how fast the time had gone by. Based on the fact I'd rapid-fire posted some anti-SJW stuff at night, Dash called me a "were-anti-SJW".

12/6/16: I realized that I hadn't done anything with my tulpas today, and apologized, then wondered why I keep doing that. I suggested to Dash that maybe she could hypnotize me to change my apologizing habit. I read that imaginary friends could become tulpas if you accept their presence, remembered a time when my childhood imaginary friend had shown up, figured "what the heck?", and accepted her presence (only because "automatic rejection" is a dick move, not because I wanted another tulpa). Dash gave her a bit of a tour. This was awkward for me, so I had the childhood friend leave. I felt sore after exercising. Lust's opinion was that I'd worked too hard.

12/7/16: I didn't do much with my tulpas.

12/8/16: It was snowing outside. On the way to lunch, I saw Nina rolling around in the snow. Dash sang a cringey song to annoy me.

12/9/16: I didn't do much tulpaforcing. Dash and I wondered how long it had been since I'd paid undivided attention to her. She said that studying for finals was more important, though. I saw Sarah sitting at a table behind me during dinner. I asked Dash about active forcing, and she said we should wait until the DIY project was finished.

12/10/16: Nina and I talked about stuff. We tried to work on imposition, but had trouble with lighting. I randomly thought of a song, and when I looked it up and read it was Live to Win, Dash jokingly advertised it as "as made famous by South Park!"

12/11/16: I noticed that Dash had trouble sounding "right", so I goofed around with a Rainbow Dash soundboard. Dash was impressed with Ashleigh Ball's vocal range, and her ability to maintain the raspy sound at different volumes. Because it would be on my English final, Dash quizzed Keystroke on who authored various books. She tried to trip him up by asking "Zachariah Sitchin?", to which he said something like "pseudoscience author, although there was a character named Zachariah in Toni Morrison's Paradise." Dash complimented me on my essay planning.

12/12/16: I saw Sarah outside my bedroom door. I noticed one of her front legs was automail. I asked which it was, and she said that it changes. She semi-gushed about my final exam being tomorrow. After memorizing key points of what I'd write, I wondered if I was ready for it. Fluttershy said that since I was asking a question, as opposed to saying "I'm not ready for this", part of me figured I was ready for it.

12/13/16: I woke up at 6:00AM and surfed the Internet; I noticed Dash was thinking stuff similar to what I was thinking. I thought this was off, and she said that people can agree on things. I was having some trouble hearing her, so I tried clearing my mind and letting her say something. She said that she hated how long the DIY project was taking. Later, she felt my hair and said I needed to use shampoo with a softener.

12/14/16: I didn't do much with my tulpas. Dash reminded me to shower in the morning. I think that my mom almost caught on to me having tulpas. I ran through some scenarios of me talking to her about this, but Dash didn't want me to be negative.