KM & RD

KruegerMeister

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10/27/16: I wondered why people can feel things for characters they know don't actually exist. Sarah said it was part of being human. Dash helped me counteract some negative thoughts by putting me in a light trance and saying the opposites of those thoughts.

10/29/16: I didn't do much with my tulpas. Fluttershy was slightly worried about an alleged "clown attack" I'd read would happen tomorrow. Dash said that we wouldn't be disadvantaged (i.e., no missing out on dinner, because we have microwaveable food) by not going outside (which was the suggested course of action). I thought about the song "Motherland", and Sarah teared up and "confessed" she was Winry-kin...and then said Dash had put her up to prancing me.

11/1/16: I didn't do that much tulpa-related stuff, other than make small-talk.

11/2/16: I saw Dash in the bathroom; I didn't even have to focus for imposition to happen. She did a happy twirl. Later, I thought I had a tulpa of Rangiku Matsumoto, but it was Dash playing a trick. I thought about how a song from Bleach was done by the same band that did one of the opening songs for Fullmetal Alchemist, and ended up being visited by two walk-ins of Homunculi. They left peaceably once I said that I didn't have the brainpower to split attention between them, YouTube, laundry, and anime (I was watching anime while waiting for the dryer to be done, and watching YouTube while waiting for the anime video to stop buffering). Dash said that my singing sounded better when I didn't focus on sounding right. I reread my past thread posts, and wondered why I'd always apologized for a lack of tulpaforcing, and why I had entered into a domination/submission trance to ask for her forgiveness about something. She rebutted by asking me if those things were problems, her logic being that I shouldn't worry about why they happened unless I'm sure they were bad.

11/3/16: Dash and I noticed that I haven't been as clingy to her as early on, which was awesome. The song "Creep" came on the radio, and Nina showed me a scene of her sketching her tattoo (the song itself gave me feels, but the scene wasn't sad, more "making an accomplishment after suffering".

11/5/16: I thought Dash would do the Walter Mitty Routine in a movie I saw today, but it didn't happen. There was some stuff I forgot to log. I read a post on r/tulpas titled "I've lost my tulpa, and I'd raise hell to get him back", and Dash liked how that title could easily describe me.

11/6/16: I thought about my psychological Skyrim playthrough and if I could use it to cure whatever issues I had, regardless of their cause. Lust said that I'd have to majorly revamp it, since I'd designed it to address the effects of one particular thing. I observed that I hadn't done much with my tulpas today, and Dash said this was okay, which made me think I hadn't grown out of apologizing for lack of tulpaforcing. Dash said "Not to worry pet, we'll work on that, possibly through some hypno."