AttackDoughnut's Excitingly Titled Journal Thread

AttackDoughnut

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Amy had the kippies~! A bit early, but they're all just fine! Here's what they are.

Jazz: A boy, very red-fox looking. But definitely has some wolf in him.

Viola: A girl, and the biggest! Takes after her dad the most, but has a cream belly, boots, and eyebrow dots from her mom.

Chime: A surprise lil' half-n-half! Mostly white, with striking blue markings. Has hir mom's feet wings, too.

Fife: A -very- tiny little boy. Grey-green fur, with some markings of indeterminate color that keep popping in and out of my vision. I suppose they'll become clearer with time. I think it's hard to focus on what he looks like, because I'm too worried about how he's doing. He's healthy... but he's -so- tiny, it's worrisome! We had to put a tiny pen around him so he wouldn't get squished by his litter mates. Also has feet wings.

The new mommy and daddy are -so- happy and doing well. I. Am. SO happy right now.

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

Jazz (M), Viola (F), Chime (H), Fife (M), Iris (F), Robyn (F), Aster (M), Sage (F), Dune (M), Snowbell (F), Rosemary (F), Glyph (M), Volt (M), Circuit (F)

The Baybees~

Marina, Acorn, Anais, Lily, Chip

A Deviant Among Deviants

It occurs to me, as I want to write an update on how the little ones are doing, that I'm a deviant among deviants! I mean, I have a tulpa in an inter-host relationship, and have little baby tulpas in my head. How often does -that- happen?! Ah, well. I'm happy, and not hurting anyone, so I don't even care!

Onto the kippies! They're all doing super well! They're all wobbling about, flopping all over the place as they try to be more sure of their walking abilities. And their eyes all opened yesterday! I know that's pretty fast, but they both aren't bound by typical canid aging laws, and have a giant-ass wolf and a magical kitsune as parents, so screw the rules even if they -were- bound to them!

Skip this if you don't want to know about their eye color. It's just me gushing about how adorable they are. Viola was the first to open her eyes. She has the deepest emerald green. Chime was next, and has -gorgeous- eyes. They're like prisms; every angle you look at them, they're a different color. Jazz has a striking blue color, like lasers. And last was Fife, who has purple, with a tint of pink to them. Their eyes are all so gorgeous!

Ok, back to me not gushing. Except this whole thing is me gushing, so screw that noise. Fife was actually the first to walk! Surprising, considering he's still smaller than a twinkie. But he has his mommy's feet-wings, so we figured he somehow figured out how to fly in some capacity, and used it to lift himself up so he could use that with his legs and mimic walking. And then he taught Chime to walk! Being all brotherly and encouraging hir by nosing hir up and providing helpful squeaking noises. Chime also has the feet wings, so the two of them were walking a full day before Jazz and Viola.

They're walking too, but they're a lot more stumbly, since they don't have the flight ability to stabilize them. Gotta do it the good 'ol fashioned way! What else... oh! Everyone has some sort of ocular ability, like their mom. Fife and Jazz have bioluminescence just like their mom! And Viola has some sort of thing where she can make her eyes shimmer like pools of water. It's really pretty. Chime has something different entirely. It -looks- like bioluminescence, but it has some sort of trance-inducing property to it. It's a problem! Shi keeps using it on her siblings. And then we have to go in and tell hir "no", and shi gets upset cuz shi didn't think shi did anything wrong, and then we have to kiss hir and make her feel better, but make sure we scold her enough so that shi'll get the point.

Last thing I promise! Fife figured out how to make different noises by moving his lips around. His favorite noise is, "Mao!" And he's so tiny, he almost sounds like Kirara from Inuyasha. He'll mimic pretty much any noise you make, save that it doesn't have any difficult letters. Like L, T, D, B, etc. Anything little ones can't say. He gets this little scrunchy face when he can't say a word. Friggin adorable. Anyway, he's teaching his siblings to do the same. He's becoming quite the leader! But Vi and Jazz are still trying to compete for that spot. Chime's just fine with being adorable though.

Ok, that's it! See you guys later!

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

Jazz (M), Viola (F), Chime (H), Fife (M), Iris (F), Robyn (F), Aster (M), Sage (F), Dune (M), Snowbell (F), Rosemary (F), Glyph (M), Volt (M), Circuit (F)

The Baybees~

Marina, Acorn, Anais, Lily, Chip